The Job in short
Within our fast-growing fintech scale-up, we have an exciting opportunity for recent graduates wanting to kick-start their career in User Research. This is a full-time graduate role within our Amsterdam R&D Product team. If you have a genuinely curious mind and a passion for human behavior, then this could be the perfect place for you.
Meet the job
You'll be working across the full spectrum of Product from prototyping to rollout (with our customers); answering some of the most challenging questions in Fintech.
Our 1-year graduate programme is comprehensive, challenging and exciting. You’ll be working directly on product design with your mentor, learning best practice UX Research throughout the full product lifecycle.
You'll be conducting primary research; exploring the emotions, behaviors, and motivations of our users, and then working with teams of Designers, Product Managers, Engineers and others to create and build intuitive, innovative, and beautiful products that people love.
How about you
● You must be a recent graduate to qualify;
● You hold a Bachelors and/or Master’s Degree in the study of user experience, design, research, business or related fields; for example, Information Design, Human Factors/HCI, Psychology, Cognitive Sciences;
● You have demonstrated knowledge of user-centered design principles and practices;
● You have a good knowledge of digital journey experiences on Mobile and Web;
● You have a good knowledge of various qualitative research methodologies including in-person and remote moderated one-on-one sessions, card sorting, contextual inquiry, usability studies; Hands-on experience through course work is a plus;
● You have some experience with one or more of the following also a plus:
Quantitative survey programming and analysis,
Profiling and recruiting participants for studies,
● You have the ability to write research findings to diverse audiences through written reports and in-person presentations;
● You have the ability to work successfully in a fast-moving and challenging environment;
● The desire to work in a team environment is essential.
● You have excellent communication skills in English.