Senior Digital Product Designer
Who We Are:
Our singular mission is to help people feel better naturally. We believe that when people feel better, they’re freer to do what moves them. We’re committed to continuous innovation and surround ourselves with specialists, thought leaders, and experts - inside and outside of the office.
We’re dedicated to leading the tech wellness industry, and that starts with our employees. If you thrive in creative environments, are concerned with big, innovative ideas, love to collaborate, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and are driven to succeed, get in touch with us. Together we can push the limits of what can be achieved for everybody.
Who We’re Looking for:
The Therabody team is looking for a Senior Digital Product Designer to join our team and contribute to the ever evolving digital Therabody product offering. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone interested in shaping the direction and trajectory of a new product in an emerging market. You will be collaborating with a cross-disciplinary team in all phases of design from discovery to execution.
- Design delightful customer experiences (wireframes, interactions, prototypes, UI, etc) for web and mobile app (iOS/Android) that tell our brand story and enable our users to order and manage their Therabody products.
- Create thoughtful and appropriate solutions to design challenges of all sizes by translating research insights and company feature goals into beautiful and engaging user interfaces which satisfy user needs, business requirements and technical constraints.
- Work as a full stack designer, engaging in research, interaction design, visual design, experience / product ecosystem design and strategy.
- Collaborate with other designers (Product, UX/UI, Visual) and with other Therabody E-Commerce team members to ensure Therabody’s design sense persists across all digital touchpoints.
- Comfortably switch context between multiple projects, including last-minute drills.
- Integrating user data and web analytics to create, communicate, and test customer journeys, information architecture, wireframes, interaction flows, motion, transitions, and visual design.
The Right Person Would Have:
- 4+ years of experience as a digital product designer with a portfolio demonstrating web and mobile app (iOS/Android) design on products that have shipped.
- Familiarity with design systems, style guides and pattern libraries
- Ability to build upon low-fidelity prototypes and apply visual branding through typographical hierarchy, color, material patterns and iconography
- Proficiency in some of our current design software: Figma, Sketch, Invision, Principle, Zeplin,, Adobe Creative Suite, JIRA, etc...
- Experience in e-commerce is highly preferred
Therabody is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion. We will not tolerate discrimination in employment, employment-related decisions, or in business dealings on the basis of race, color, genetic information, age, sex, sexual orientation, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, or any other legally protected status. We will strive to provide an environment free of discrimination to our team members, customers, guests, and suppliers. We seek contributors from all backgrounds and walks of life to join our team, and we encourage our employees to bring their empowered, passionate, and authentic selves to work every day.