At DailyPay, we are helping to reinvent the employee experience, starting with its most basic component — pay. We do this by disrupting archaic and transactional payroll processes and creating innovative ways for employees to access and save their earned income, before payday. Through engaging and enriching relationships with our partners, we have become the leader in providing employees on-demand access to their earned income — across all industries — allowing them to exert greater control over their pay and to improve their financial health.
Our mission is made possible by DailyPay’s most important asset: our people. We come together through collaboration and ambition in a team-driven culture. Through the success of our product, we have seen monumental growth in our workforce, and we constantly look for exceptional talent to join us. At DailyPay, you are challenged with dynamic tasks that drive your professional development and career growth. Join us on our journey to deliver an innovative pay experience and to empower America’s workforce with the ability to truly harness the power of their pay and take control of their financial lives.
If this opportunity excites you, we encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the qualifications.
How You Will Make an Impact:
- Design multiple versions of user experience prototypes which optimize the existing DailyPay products
- Develop a design system that can be used by developers and designers throughout the product organization
- Collaborate with our analysts team to monitor user behavior and identify key optimization opportunities in our existing products
- Design visual experiments for our growth engineers to be deployed on a daily and weekly basis
- Work closely with the Engineering team to ensure high-quality feature implementation
- Translate complex ideas into user-friendly designs and experiences
- Design a new soon-to-be-launched product from scratch
What You Bring to The Team:
- 3+ years of experience working in Product Design with a focus on both UI and UX
- Exceptional portfolio, showcasing a foundation in Typography, Interaction and Visual Design
- Deep experience with the latest screen and prototype design tools such as Sketch, Invision, Figma, Framer, etc.
- Mobile design experience
- Past experience collaborating with product and tech team stakeholders
- Appreciation for minimalist interfaces that accomplish complex tasks
- An odd obsession with monitoring design trends and desire to discuss why they make sense or are awful
- Experience with running user testing sessions preferred
- Occasional need to work outside of normal business hours as required to support customers may be required
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Daily stipend for lunch
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited books from Amazon
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K with company match
DailyPay does not accept and will not review unsolicited resumes from search firms.
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.