Senior UI/UX Designer
GoExpedi is hiring! We are looking for a Senior UI/UX Designer with experience in interaction design (UX) who can provide the following:
Case studies that describe process from problem -} approach -} action taken -} solution.
Demonstration of UX process (wireframes, drawings on boards, post-its)
Visual UI skills that show international placement behind graphics, buttons, text fields, use of typography etc.
The UI/UX designer will work onsite at our corporate office in Houston, TX. This person will be expected to design the overall functionality of the product, and in order to ensure a great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing. This individual would also be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups and prototypes.
- Translate functional ideas and concepts into user flows, webpage wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant, frictionless solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core product functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Five or more years of UI design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have UX experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
- Expertise in standard UI/UX software such as Sketch, InVision, Figma, Adobe XD, Axure, or the like is a must.
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions for e-commerce or the web at large.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Experience collaborating with or building a design system.
- Experience working in Agile environments (SaFe, Scrum, Kanban, etc.).
- Experience working in a ProdOps and/or DevOps environment (preferred).
- Must be currently authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship and not require sponsorship in the future.
We are transforming an industry and actively seeking talented professionals with diverse backgrounds like you. At GoExpedi, we recognize and value each other’s differences as well as our combined strengths. We cultivate a work environment that supports creative thinking, inspires the formation of new ideas, encourages communication with all levels of the organization, and promotes contribution and ownership.
Do you want to help us disrupt the industry with innovation? Are you inventive, bright, and determined? If you answered yes to all of these, GoExpedi may be the perfect place for you to grow your career!