Mid-Weight UX Designer
Appscore is a leading product, design and innovation consultancy providing services that help transform and empower businesses. We work with Australia's leading enterprise companies to provide meaningful contribution and value, since 2009 our mission has been to change lives through amazing digital experiences, revolutionize our customers businesses by creating game changing technology and drive digital adoption by creating user value in everything we create. Clients often come to us with requests for things that have never been done before or wanting to innovate how they currently do things.
We are looking for a Mid-Weight UX Designer. You will be working on deliverables, scenarios, testing plans, interview guides, test artefacts, insights decks, UX flows, mid-fidelity wireframes and interactive prototypes.
- Supporting the delivery team
- Turning concepts into high fidelity screens
- Supporting UX research and validation activities
- Supporting the UX designers by translating their wireframes into high fidelity designs using Axure or Sketch
- Providing the necessary assets and resources to developers
- Engaging stakeholders to align around the visual direction
- Aligning stakeholders around the next steps (the creation of a visual design system)
- Aligning with your client-side manager around your priorities
- Interaction design, visual design and validation (confident to facilitate, experience desirable)
We are fully remote at the moment, but hope to return to the office one day and as such we are looking to hire people in Melbourne. All interviews and your onboarding will be done remotely.
We believe that the unique contributions of everyone at Appscore is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.