Senior Product / UX Designer
Together we will make hiring smarter, easier, and more efficient!
- Analyse and extend the features of our existing products in terms of usability and UX
- Be the main interface between external UI design and internal development teams
- Translate design language into clear and structured user story and requirement deliverables for our engineering team
- Analyze user data, conduct usability tests and transfer outcomes to concrete product implementations
- Regularly improve our products by data-driven A/B testing and optimisation
- Have experience as a UX designer and a passion for designing exemplary products
- Are a builder by heart - someone who loves to make things, and is as enthusiastic about software as we are
- Have a strong ability to communicate design concept ideas through sketches, prototypes, and wireframes
- Are skilled creating production-ready designs with Sketch, being able to show examples in your portfolio
- Bring people together and create gravity around your ideas
- Have the willingness to go the extra mile, and motivate your team to make things happen
- Experience with Hotjar is a plus
- A strong involvement in the product strategy and execution, with the opportunity to bring yourself and your ideas across the company, helping shape product and customer developments
- A diverse and highly motivated team in a dynamic environment
- Start-up feeling, flat hierarchies, short decision-making paths and an inspiring international working atmosphere
- Challenging tasks in our office in the heart of Berlin Mitte
- The unique opportunity to help shape the revolution in recruiting at JOIN from an early stage
Hiring shouldn't be difficult and time-consuming, so we decided to build JOIN.com from the ground up to bring recruiting to the next level. We have scaled rapidly, attracting thousands of clients both in Europe and worldwide, with tens of thousands of candidates trusting our product. All this within a year of inception, making JOIN the fastest growing HR Tech startup on the market.
Are you ready to conquer the HR world by storm?!