CourseKey is on a mission to change the Career Education industry with a cutting edge SaaS Platform for vocational-focused training businesses. Our products support C-Level leaders and their organizations to increase revenue and maintain compliance. Launched in 2015, CourseKey has quickly grown to support over 200 organizations and hundreds of thousands of learners across the United States. With ~$20M in VC funding, CourseKey is poised for explosive growth. Be a part of our journey as we make a difference in education.
We are seeking a UI/UX designer experienced in creating dynamic software solutions. You will assist the product team by designing user-centric experiences that help students, teachers, and administrators to reach their goals.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with the product and engineering teams to understand product requirements and translate them into exceptional user experiences
- Work closely with our senior designer to produce high-fidelity solutions for new features and to improve existing features across CourseKey's web and mobile products
- Iterate on user flows based on internal and end-user feedback to ensure they adequately address a variety of use cases.
- Deliver deadline-driven solutions based on user-centric principles and technical feasibility
- Ensure successful implementation of designs and collaboratively problem-solve with the engineering team
- Work in a fast-paced environment in which you continuously review company goals and refine priorities and deliverables accordingly
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in interaction design, visual communication, fine arts, HCI, or related field, or 4+ years equivalent professional experience
- 3-5 years experience creating digital products while working directly with an engineering team
- Expert-level knowledge of Figma and/or other design software such as Sketch, Adobe XD, etc.
- Portfolio with innovative and creative yet functional designs
- Exceptional visual design skills with a focus on user-centered design
- Must be able to work collaboratively with a team and encourage feedback and new ideas
- Must be able to debate ideas in pursuit of the best solution, and do so in a respectful and humble way
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive salary & stock options
- Company-wide bonus program for all non-sales employees. (Don’t worry Sales, we have an incredibly competitive commission plan just for you)
- Competitive benefits including: Medical, Dental and Vision.
- Flexible work schedules and a remote-first team.
- Unlimited PTO
At CourseKey we believe in hiring the best and brightest talent. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we value diversity and understand that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success.