Senior UX Designer
Join us as we pave the way for a thriving digital society. We are Commencis!
Commencis helps leading brands grow and scale in digital, powered by its big data, analytics and cloud products.
Bringing together more than 20 years of experience in the world of digital, design and technology, we transform businesses to thrive and stay relevant in a demanding digital world.
We enable our clients to design and build digital experiences, create stronger and more meaningful relationships with their customers, and bring agility and scalability to their businesses. We love to discover what’s next. We love creating new ways for the digital society to interact. Our workplace values collaboration and curiosity with an open mindset. If you share the same passion with our fellow Commencers, then let us unleash your world-class potential!
We are looking for a Senior UX Designer who will be responsible for valuate and build structures and systems of multidisciplinary design, plan and prioritize work and collaborate closely with visual design, project management teams to ensure the delivery of high-quality, end-to-end UX solutions for the customer and business problems they are solving.
- Create harmonious solutions that deliver great user experiences on smartphones, tablets, and desktops/laptops.
- Plan, facilitate and conduct research with end users and stakeholders.
- Organize and apply human centered design methods in projects.
- Define the user experience design through information architecture, wireframes and user flows and validate it through usability testing.
- Create interactive product prototypes.
- Ensure that every aspect of the user interface can be delivered correctly by providing information architecture documents, annotated wireframes, user flows to visual designers, developers, and QA teams.
- Articulate hard-to-see aspects of a product user experience through experience maps, user journeys, and conceptual designs.
- Participate brainstorming sessions and design reviews for UX team.
- Choose the right communication methods, cadence, and deliverables to convey progress and concerns to internal and external stakeholders.
- Seek design critiques actively to improve the quality of the work produced, and grow with the feedback.
Skill & Experience / Qualifications
- 5+ years experience of User Experience Design and Research with consumer applications.
- Strategic understanding and expert knowledge of user experience design processes.
- Strategic thinker with broad experience, capable of effectively configuring and deploying different qualitative and quantitative research methods, as appropriate to the project vision and goals.
- Talent and passion for design research – creating exciting and engaging user experiences.
- Design experience in mobile platforms, web, and desktop applications.
- Proficiency in design tools (Sketch, Adobe CC, and other design tools).
- Generally up to date with the design trends in the space.
- Strong verbal, written and visual presentation skills.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- BA degree in Design (e.g. industrial, product, interaction, service Design), HCI, or a related field.
- MA /MS degree in Design, HCI, Psychology, or a related field preferred.
- Current Portfolio.
Commencis helps leading brands grow and scale in digital, powered by its big data, analytics and cloud products. Putting digital at the core, Commencis transforms businesses to thrive and stay relevant in a demanding digital world.
Driven by purpose, Commencis focuses on creating measurable positive impact and competitive advantage through technology, design and data science. Commencis enables clients to design and build digital experiences, create stronger and more meaningful relationships with their customers, and bring agility and scalability with cloud solutions.