At Trustly, we’re passionate about simplifying the way people pay and get paid online. We are a licensed payment institution and our B2B products available across Europe and the US attract global merchants in segments such as e-commerce, travel, financial services and gaming. In June 2018, private equity firm Nordic Capital acquired a majority stake in Trustly with ambitions to support us in becoming the leading global online banking payments provider.
We are a diverse and fast-growing team with our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and offices in Barcelona, Spain; Cologne, Germany; Helsinki, Finland; Lisbon, Portugal; London, UK; Örebro, Sweden; Redwood City, US; Sliema, Malta; and Vitória, Brazil. Together we are leading the development of the payments industry and the work you’ll do here will make a great impact.
About the role:
We are looking for a Copywriter to join our team in Stockholm or London. You will be writing clear, cohesive copy for all parts of our product across the full product lifecycle. Collaborating with our UX designers and researchers to develop the best possible user experience, you will define our brand experience and ensure a consistently high standard of spelling and grammar.
We are looking for a natural-born word lover who understands the criticality of copy in creating a great user experience. Contribute to develop a global design framework including accessibility considerations and comprehensive design system documentation.
You are a thoughtful writer who can confidently suggest improvements to design flows and show how copy can help the user experience. If you have read this far you may see why we need you.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Develop copy for every product touchpoint as an essential part of our user journey.
- Own and manage copy revision, version control, release and localisation processes while managing external agencies to execute translation work.
- Write easy to understand and to the point copy for our payment product user interface, service description and instructional materials for end-users, customers, partners and internal stakeholders.
- Manage a dynamic inflow of copy and localisation requests that impact new product development and in-market product performance.
Who you are:
- A native-level English-speaker, both written and spoken. With experience in developing UX copy for the UK market.
- Deep understanding of UX process and fluency in tools involved (Localise, Figma, Github etc) through past involvement in product development projects.
- Experience of working in a truly global environment preferably in multiple countries.
- Ability to understand individuals' experiences and behaviours in relation to their cultural contexts.
- You can juggle multiple projects and navigate between strategic work and detailed execution.
- Are curious and eager to continuously want to learn more about how to engage and guide users. You love working with new technologies and figuring out how to humanize them with words.
- You have excellent communication and collaboration skills and can clearly articulate your rationale for content recommendations and decisions.
- Are able to present a broad visual portfolio/cases.
- Like taking initiative and are actively seeking input and information and you are not afraid to help out wherever is needed.
- You are the ultimate collaborator, who thrives in an energised great team environment.
Dose this sound like you? Read more and apply!