Posted 2 years ago
Apply for this job
At Uplift, we’re passionate about making travel more accessible, affordable and rewarding for everyone. Through our flexible Buy Now, Pay Later solution, we’re changing the way people book, buy, and experience travel. It isn’t easy to build an enterprise solution that meets the tough demands of some of the world’s leading brands, but we love a good challenge. We’ve been in high growth mode since our Series C round of funding but we still hold on to the values that have inspired our mission since the beginning; innovation, diversity, agility, and a love for travel. If our mission inspires you, let’s talk!
Uplift partners with top travel brands such as the vacations sites of United, American, Southwest, cruise lines such as Carnival and Norwegian, theme parks such as Universal, and many more. Learn more at www.uplift.com.
We are looking for a UX/UI Designer experienced in using best practices to design highly usable and effective product interfaces. As the driver of our UX, you will work closely with engineers and product managers to design and create amazing product experiences. Your role will be to develop wireframes, interaction flows, and mockups for new product features, as well as to use product data and analytics to drive continual improvements in product performance. You will lead UX development through a combination of a razor sharp intuition in highly effective design, a strong analytic mindset, and deep industry experience of best practices in e-commerce design, web app design, and mobile application design.
- Work with product managers to collect user stories, business requirements, and feedback from users and usability testers
- Develop and conceptualize solutions to complex UX problems
- Produce high-quality UI designs, including wireframes, mockups, interaction patterns, and click-through prototypes
- Contribute to and assist with the maintenance of design systems and other team assets
- Assist in usability and user testing of prototypes and applications
- Review and optimize existing UI designs for branding, UX, and accessibility
- Adhere to style and branding guidelines and collaborate with the design team on the evolution of the product style guide
- Audit digital properties for compliance with design specifications
- Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure adoption of branding and design standards and utilization of UI components internally and externally
- Conduct ongoing research to stay current with industry standards and best practices
- Bachelors degree with a minimum of 5 years of experience working in UI/UX design
- Preference given to candidates with experience in design of SaaS offerings
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS (SCSS), Figma, Adobe Suite and Sketch
- Portfolio demonstrating experience and skill in UI/UX design
- Strong understanding of UX trends and best practices
- Understanding of ADA guidelines and global industry standards for UI accessibility
- Ability to understand technical solutions and translate technical concepts and needs into UI requirements
- Company will provide either a MacBook or Windows laptop
- 10 company paid holidays and unlimited PTO
- Medical and dental insurance, vision reimbursement program
- Pre-IPO stock options
- 401K Plan
- Gym Reimbursement
- Professional development allowance
Uplift is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Note: Uplift does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any recruiting alias or employee. Uplift is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.