Apply for this job
Do you want to be part of Boston’s hottest up and coming startup? Insurify is one of the fastest-growing MIT FinTech startups and has been recognized as a global Top 100 InsurTech company. We’re changing the way millions of people compare and buy insurance with artificial intelligence, technology, and superior product design.
Founded in 2013, Insurify recently raised $23 million in venture capital funding from top investors including Viola Group, MTech Capital, Hearst Ventures, Nationwide Ventures and MassMutual Ventures.
Our team is highly analytical, fast-moving, and focused on one thing: getting more people to compare insurance quotes using Insurify.
- Lead and scale user experience, design and research at Insurify
- Collaborate with product, engineering, marketing and content to execute on product designs that drive business goals and delight the customer
- Utilize design thinking principles to build engaging customer experiences that solve goals with elegant simplicity
- Conduct and analyze user research studies and feedback
- Conceptualize user flows, customer journey maps, pixel-perfect design mockups from sketches, wireframes, and other UX deliverable that represent your design thinking capabilities
- Expertise in designing digital products
- An outstanding portfolio, showcasing a strong foundation in fundamental design principles and examples of strong conceptual thinking executed with high attention to detail
- Strong skills in, and understanding of, modern design processes, including design tools like Figma, Sketch, Invision, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Passion for building functional and engaging consumer user experiences with a strong customer-centric focus
- Experience collaborating across multiple stakeholder groups, communicating with diverse audiences, and conducting user research
- Bachelors degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years of professional UX experience
- Employee stock options
- 401K plan
- Great healthcare plan
- Unlimited vacation and sick time
- Free snacks and beverages every day in office
- Team lunches and outings
- Friendly office culture
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.