With a suite of fully-integrated applications powered by cloud-based healthcare software, PointClickCare leads the way in helping care providers connect, collaborate, and share data within their network. With its recent acquisition of Collective Medical, PointClickCare solidifies its position as a high growth healthcare software provider, serving a large, diversified customer base across the acute, ambulatory, post-acute, and payer spectrum. Over 21,000 long-term and post-acute care providers and over 1,300 hospitals use PointClickCare today. For more information on PointClickCare’s software solutions, visit pointclickcare.com.
PointClickCare is looking for a talented Senior UX Designer interested in making a real difference inhuman lives. By improving the usability of our platform, you will be enabling care professionals to make better informed decisions for their patients and directly impact their success. The ideal candidate has a keen eye for design, strong interpersonal and empathetic skills, an analytical mind, and an ability to thrive in a complex and fast-moving environment.
Who you’ll work with:
You will report to our Director of User Experience and be deeply involved with the product and engineering teams. By building relationships with our users, representatives, customer success and other groups, you will holistically improve the usability of our platform in a way that is in touch with our users’ needs.
What you’ll be doing day to day:
- Conducting user research and testing
- Creating mockups to articulate functionality and design
- Refining user personas and mapping journeys
- Championing best practices in user experience design
Skills and experience we’re looking for:
- Expert level of professional UX design experience
- Strong eye for visual design - let’s have the best UI in healthcare
- Flawless attention to detail
- Experience procuring qualitative and quantitative data
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Expertise with established and emerging design practices
- Ability to manage competing priorities
- Passion for helping others and fostering relationships throughout the org
- Creative and analytical mindsets
- We don't touch code, but working knowledge of HTML and CSS is helpful for discussing specs with engineers
- Expertise in design and prototyping tools such as Figma, Adobe, Protopie, etc
- Experience in usability testing and analytics platforms
Get Ready for Your Interview!
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. PointClickCare welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.