Senior UX Designer
As the industry pioneer behind Content Performance Marketing, BrightEdge has thoroughly redefined the concept of search engine optimization (SEO) by developing an award-winning platform that precisely measures and optimizes marketing content across online channels. Our cloud-based platform is powered by big data analysis that allows our customers to plan, optimize, and measure campaigns based on real-time content performance. BrightEdge has emerged as the leading international provider of cloud-based SEO Enterprise solutions due to its dynamic and results oriented entrepreneurial culture.
BrightEdge is investing in new product categories to help our mid-market customers convert more leads and grow revenue. We are in the early stages of building a new CRM SAAS application designed for the mid-market segment from the ground up. This is a great opportunity for a designer to build a new product.
We are looking for a talented and passionate Product/ UX Designer to join the team. You will take part in the full life cycle of product design, visual/interaction design, and usability testing. If you are someone who has a solid understanding of design and technology, designed new products, can shift priorities without breaking a sweat, can juggle multiple projects with detail and strategy - let’s chat!
- Work with Executives, Product Management, and Engineering to define and drive the product definition and execution strategy
- Focus on outcomes, owning the key performance indicators related to product usage/adoption
- Ship fast, focusing on testing and iteration without getting stuck
- Learn from users, measure and analyze usage data to make informed decisions
- Create new product designs including (but not limited to) user flows, wireframes, mocks, and prototypes that are simple, intuitive, yet sophisticated to solve complex problems
- Lead research engagements with customers
- Stagger design hand-offs with spec, closely collaborating with engineers for development
What it Takes to Be Successful
- BS/BA or MS in Human Computer Interaction, Interactive Media, Graphic Design or related field
- 4+ years of work experience in a related position
- A portfolio that shows examples of your UX design works (must have)
- Proven track record in building and shipping applications or software that has high user engagement
- Expresses a thorough understanding of UX best practices for web-design involving user workflows
- Demonstrates relentless problem solving abilities
- Has the ability to quickly grasp and distill highly complex matters into clean, understandable solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to clearly explain product designs providing rationale for your design decisions
- Background in analytics is preferred
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance
BrightEdge is widely recognized as a global leader in SEO and Digital marketing. The most innovative customers across more than 80 countries trust BrightEdge to modernize their Digital Marketing stack for today’s digital world. We are helping thousands of organizations, including many of the world’s largest companies, transform their businesses and drive more revenue.
The continuous innovation of our product is supported by what we believe to be our most valuable assets: our people. Our employees are industry experts at the forefront of digital transformation. Come join us and help us share the future of SEO.