Real estate is the largest asset class in the world—and yet it has also been one of the slowest to adopt innovative, new technologies. It has become increasingly important for the industry to evolve alongside a consumer-base who are accustomed to mobile-first, on-demand, and personalized experiences in every area of their lives. Founded in 2018, Endpoint emerged from a collaboration between First American and BCG Digital Ventures, the venture capital arm of the Boston Consulting Group. The new company combines First American’s title and settlement expertise, with the innovative approach of an agile technology company, to provide a seamless real estate closing from start to finish. At Endpoint, we believe the combination of modern technology, a standardized and simplified closing process, and a highly dedicated team of people will completely change the industry – and deliver an experience that instills the joy of an effortless close for all.
We are looking for a UX Copywriter to define a cohesive, clear, and helpful voice across our products. As part of the Design team, you will explore innovative solutions for our customers, develop and evolve existing copy, and set a standard of best practices for Endpoint's use of language. You will gather insights to guide recommendations for product content and work collaboratively with designers, engineers, and business teams to drive an aligned product vision. Your work will also directly impact customers, elevating their experience with Endpoint's products.
As a UX Copywriter, you will use your skills to:
- Use your writing skills to design a delightful and intuitive user experience - from instructional messages all the way down to the smallest CTA button on a screen
- Translate complicated (and sometimes esoteric) terminology and concepts into easy, approachable content for the user
- Identify and gather insights for future projects to drive user-centered solutions and strategy with key stakeholders
- Collaborate with marketing, designers, engineers, and product teams to shape Endpoint's voice and tone, language, and design systems
- Audit existing product content to ensure consistency and areas of opportunity
You'll come to Endpoint with:
- Bachelor's degree in English, Communications, Journalism, Technical Writing, UX, HCI, or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ years of relevant experience in user-focused copywriting and driving content strategy in across products
- A portfolio of UX-focused writing samples and style guidelines
- Ability to develop well-informed points of view, while remaining flexible and open to feedback
Why work at Endpoint:
- Responsibility, autonomy, and opportunities to advance your career as we grow
- Your hard work, ownership, and self-sustainability will be greatly valued
- Competitive compensation, including a Long Term Incentive Plan
- We offer great benefits - Health, Dental, Vision and 401K match
- Dog-friendly office, fully stocked snack bar and weekly catered lunches (once we're back in the office!)
- A vibrant, welcoming, and inclusive company culture
Endpoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.