As an industry leader and Software-as-a-Service provider our mission at 8x8, Inc. [NYSE: EGHT] is to transform the future of business communications. The 8x8 Open Communications Platform (TM) uniquely brings together Voice, Video, Collaboration, Contact Center, and enterprise-class API solutions, helping businesses across the globe transform their customer and employee experience, and empowering workforces worldwide to work smarter.
8x8, the world’s #1 cloud communication company, is at the forefront of bringing modern, cloud-based communications, collaboration and customer engagement solutions to SMB and Enterprise companies across the globe.
We are looking for a Product Designer to support delivering experiences across our cloud communications portfolio- Admin, Agent, Supervisor, Mobile and Desktop apps. The ideal candidate will be highly collaborative and committed to creating user-centered customer experiences with a passion for turning complexity into simplicity.
- Collaborate with lead & senior designers to create end-to-end detailed design deliverables as a series of experience maps, storyboards, wireframes, and interactive prototypes
- Assist in creating usability tests to validate design
- Help teams focus on key challenges turning research into meaningful insights
- Collaborating with user researchers to define and conduct user research to truly understand our customers and users’ goals and needs
- Coordinating and integrating the work of fellow designers for a seamless and unified experience
- Synthesize, create and contribute to reusable design patterns and libraries across products/company
- Experience in a similar UX/Product design role
- Have a relevant degree in Human Computer Interaction or similar
- Ability to understand and distill complex problems into elegant, informed solutions
- A portfolio of work showing us iterated design showing a great crafted user experience
- Ability to communicate design ideas, via user journeys, process flows, interactive prototypes, wireframes and other UX deliverables
- Ability to articulate and champion your design solutions based on human-centered design principles and incorporating research data
- Proficient with design tools (e.g. Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD) to produce wireframes and high-fidelity interactive prototypes
- Exposure to user testing
- Experience working with product teams and engineers within an agile framework environment
- Priorities and manage work, working to multiple timelines
- High level of initiative and a “make it work” ethos
- Continually looking to learn and grow as a designer
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrates taking ownership of issues through to resolution
- Work cross-geographies with team members
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
Working at 8x8:
- Industry leading, award winning technology and recognized on two Gartner Magic Quadrants
- Inclusive, supportive and collaborative culture yet with a winning mentality
- Encouragement and environment to make a difference
- Fun – check out our Instagram posts in the UK, Romania and the US, the smiles are real
- Deep passion for doing the best for our customers, giving them the best service and the best technology
For a closer look into what life at 8x8 International and the Cluj office look like check out our Instagram page.
8x8 believes diversity makes our company stronger which is why we are a proud equal opportunities employer and encourage all of our staff to bring their authentic selves to work. We believe in fairness and we believe in security so reserve the right to undertake background checks on anyone that we extend an employment offer to.
For European Job Applicants our Job Applicant Privacy Notice can be found here.