StructionSite is the digital version of the physical construction site. We turn a human with a hard hat and 360º camera into a “Google street view car” to rapidly digitize the jobsite. Our software allows project teams to communicate in the context of the jobsite anytime, from anywhere.
We are a team of engineers, product managers, designers and evangelists who have come together to transform how the world builds. We value learning above all and are looking for teammates who have the same appetite for growth and expansion. We welcome candidates with backgrounds in construction and other industries; joining the team could be a great opportunity to bridge your career progression from construction into ConTech. Come build with us!
We are building our core design team and looking for a thoughtful and passionate Product Designer who can own and lead the end-to-end design process for one of our primary products, Site Documentation. If you are customer-focused and enjoy distilling complex design problems into best-in-class UX solutions, we would love to chat with you. This is a great opportunity to create innovative, industry standard-setting solutions for a largely untapped market ripe with opportunity. You will be using AI, 360 cameras and Machine Learning to design intuitive experiences that will create meaningful change and help ease friction in the construction process.
You'll be joining a small but passionate team of designers who love what they do, are keen on improving our product while growing as a team and as individuals. We have a strong culture of collaboration, creative thinking, always learning, and being our best selves.
If you're a passionate designer and team player who is looking for a fun, fast-paced environment, come chat with us!
What you'll do
- Own and lead the end-to-end design process for our core product across Web, iOS & Android. Investigate complex problems in Site Documentation and create simple, easy-to-use solutions.
- Collaborate with Designers, Product Managers, Engineers throughout the process and take projects from requirements to execution.
- Design and prototype multiple ideas quickly, and validate solutions with customer interviews, team feedback, and user testing.
- Gain a deep understanding of our user groups, their challenges, and opportunities.
- Manage stakeholders and participate in driving and defining project scope, timelines, and deliverables.
Who you are
- A driven self-starter, experienced in taking ownership of the direction of ambiguous projects.
- Work iteratively and love learning fast, taking action, reacting quickly to new information, and focusing on results.
- Enjoy mentoring team members, and leading by example to help other designers adopt best practices.
- You have a strong eye for typography, information hierarchy, color, and visual design principles. You are also thoughtful about inclusive design and accessibility.
- You are a natural leader with a growth mindset who can set clear objectives and own accountability for bringing product design efforts to life flawlessly and with speed.
- You have the ability to communicate ideas to get teams aligned and moving forward together while backing up your decisions with concrete user-insights and evidence
- 5+ years of design experience
- Experience working closely with other leaders and individual contributors in development, product management, and product design.
- A portfolio that demonstrates experience creating user-centered design solutions with hands-on experience throughout the process, from user research to developing prototypes and collaborating on implementation.
- Experience in working on different platforms including Web, iOS & Android.
- Proficient in tools such as Sketch, Figma or similar
- Excellent collaboration, communication and interpersonal skills
Life @ Structionsite
StructionSite respects your whole life. Here are some of the ways we support our team:
- Generous equity package and competitive salary
- Flexible Workspace
- Medical, Dental, and Vision for full-time employees in the US
- Team events, jobsite visits, hackathons, etc
StructionSite is a proud equal employment opportunity employer. We welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetics, and we are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and dimensional work environment.