Simpli.fi is looking for a UX Designer to join our growing Product Team in our Fort Worth based office.
Simpli.fi is the leader in localized programmatic advertising technology. The Product team is responsible for guiding the development of the user-facing products on the Simpli.fi platform from conception to deployment.
As a UX Designer on the Product Team, you will:
- Have direct influence over the product’s direction. UX Designers are one of the first to be involved in a product’s timeline.
- Work with Product Leads of a various cross-functional teams to determine requirements and use cases.
- Collaborate closely with application developers to design simple intuitive interfaces that improve user workflow.
- Create designs and static prototypes that can be reviewed and tested by stake-holders.
- Help facilitate qualitative user tests.
- Work on improving and expanding our internal Design System as a product for our application developers.
You will need:
- At least 1 to 2 years experience in product design, software/webapp design, web design or related field.
- Experience with UX design/prototyping tools. We use Figma, but if you have worked with Sketch, AdobeXD, UXPin, Balsamiq, Invision, or even Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator (though this wouldn’t be OUR choice), Figma will be very easy to pick up.
- CODING ISN’T REQUIRED. (but basic understanding of how web-technologies work is)
- Extremely strong communication skills
You'll get bonus points if you have:
- User testing experience
- Product analytics tools (we use Pendo and Fullstory)
- Front-end development experience
- Knowledge of Vue.js
Please be prepared to share examples of your latest and best work.
Each candidate will be required to complete a specified UX challenge.
Simpli.fi offers employees a full benefits package that includes: subsidized life and health insurance, 401K contribution matching, partnerships with fitness centers, as well as paid holidays and vacations.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.