At Yalo, the human is always at the center of everything we do. The UX Researcher practice at Yalo ensures that everything we deliver is grounded in a deep understanding of what matters to the people we are designing for.
This position will mainly operate in one of our product teams revealing what the customers and users need from the conversational experience, by conducting primary research, exploring consumer behaviour and motivation, designing experiments, and working with Product Design and Enterprise teams to develop new features.
As a UX Researcher you will 💪🏽
- Understand which methodologies are best to answer different client needs and questions.
- Assist the UX team in understanding what would ensure that the customer’s experience with our products, feels more intuitive, fun and accessible.
- Collect and analyze user behaviour through data analysis, user interviews, field visits, surveys, benchmark studies and online experiments (A/B testing).
- Work with UX Designers, Product Managers and UX Writter to prioritize research opportunities in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Understand and incorporate complex technical and business requirements into research.
- Deliver and document timely, actionable insights that drive our product development.
What are we looking for? 🔮
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Statistics, Design or a related field.
- +5 years of work experience in statistical analysis, qualitative analysis, quantitative analysis, product usability, moderating, experimental design and test method selection.
- Proven successful experience in the integration of customer research into a business's product design practice
- Experience in product usability testing tools.
- Comprehension of the strengths and limitations of the different research methods
These skills are a plus 💫
- Ability to communicate with clients and partners about research methodologies, analyses, and findings.
- Strong strategic, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven collaborative and teamwork skill.
- Curious about people.
What do we offer?
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Competitive rewards on the market range
- Remote working is available (-+3 hours CT)
- Flexible time (driven by results)
- Start-up environment
- International teamwork
- You and nothing else limit your career here
We keep it simple,
We make it happen