Senior Product Designer
EBANX is a global fintech company that emerged in 2012 with the mission of connecting companies to Latin America, facilitating payments on multiple international sites such as Uber, Airbnb, Shopee, and Spotify. As we grew, our portfolio also expanded, and we went beyond payment methods. Today, we offer local processing solutions for Brazilian companies and different products and services for our final consumers. We are called ebankers, and we are changing the way people buy, connect, and live globally. Do you want to join our Big Dream and be part of this team?
Our HQ is in Curitiba, but in this position, you could work from wherever you want. We are looking for a Senior Product Designer to work with our Product Team. Our mission is to ensure the best experience for all EBANX's clients through our products’ strategic management and projects’ execution, always maintaining a good relationship with internal and external stakeholders.
As a Senior Product Designer, you will solve challenging design problems every day by merging our user's needs and our business objectives. You will think not just about solving individual design problems but also about the sum of the user experience. You will work collaboratively with colleagues in the Product Team and cross-functionally with colleagues in other business areas (Sales, Technology, Customer Support, and Customer Success) to enhance existing products and deliver new ones with the best and latest practices in user experience.
Besides conquering the world, your activities will be:
- User research and customer intelligence; you know how to conduct interviews and extract customer problems from them.
- Work collaboratively with product managers, engineers, and analysts to brainstorm new features and define success criteria.
- Sketch, ideate, and generate new concepts quickly based on stakeholder direction and self-driven research.
- Strive to design flows and experiences that not only solve problems in creative and innovative ways but are incredibly simple and elegant at the same time.
- Understand design within an elegant setting and ensure that assets are delivered consistently both on time and in a format that is easy for the team to understand (wireframes, user stories, user journeys, interactive mockups, hi-fi designs, etc.).
- Foster the UX culture and practice aligned with the business needs.
- Passionate about working collaboratively for building and delivering great products that make a difference for our customers.
- Experience as a User Experience or Product Designer and a portfolio that shows your design process.
- Experience working within digital products (web and mobile).
- Go deep into UX, including UI, but make sure not to focus only on it. All perspectives are essential.
- Analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Strong ability to work with data-driven decisions with human-centered design skills.
- Experience in planning and running customer interviews.
- Experience in running usability tests and delivering synthesis to iterate.
- Deep knowledge of how to create interface patterns and components.
- Monitor the development and implementation of UX solutions.
- Share knowledge and co-creation with the product design team.
- Self-driven and organized – you don't need hand-holding or micromanaging.
- Advanced communication skills in English.
What else would we like to see?
- A quick learner, passionate about your work, and driven to get things done.
- Previous experience with payments, dashboards, or e-commerces.
- Previous working experience in a startup environment.
- Communication skills in Spanish.
- A challenging environment, with opportunities to grow;
- Casual office and dress code;
- Spanish, English, and Portuguese classes;
- WAVES - Program of goals and results (variable compensation);
- EBANX Play - Wellness (Gympass, e-Sports, SESC);
- Semi-flexible hours (8 hours a day - Monday to Friday);
- Meal Allowance;
- Transportation voucher (if needed);
- EBANX Education: scholarship;
- EBANX Skills: budget for workshops and courses;
- Hello ebanker: psychology, finance, and legal orientation.
- Health and Dental Insurance;
- Blue Club: Exclusive discount for ebankers in bakeries, restaurants, courses, electronics stores, and more!
Follow us on Instagram and look for the hashtag #ebanxlife to learn more about EBANX's culture.