The Marketing team is home to brand creators and curators, copy masters, number crunchers and idea generators—with a mission to make Harappa heard, seen and felt across our target markets. The team is excited to capitalize on a once-in-a-century shift towards online education and learning, in addition to creating, deploying and managing a diverse marketing mix. Guardians of the Harappa brand, the team is a balanced mix of right-brained creativity and left-brained analytical thinking that delivers impactful business outcomes.
- You will advocate for a good user experience across our digital touchpoints, ranging from website, social media, newsletters, etc.
- You will ship high fidelity designs of new features and quickly prototype solutions to visual and interaction problems.
- Partner with the Product and Tech teams at Harappa to ensure a seamless integration of the product experience and not just design.
- Taking ownership of building out and extending campaigns across different touchpoints
- 7+ years of experience working as an interactive designer in an agency or in-house team, including 2 years of management experience with increasing responsibility.
- Proficiency with various prototyping tools (such as Sketch, InVision), as well as knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- An understanding that phenomenal experiences come from collaborative decision-making with front-end developers, engineers, researchers, content strategists, and other disciplines.
- A deep understanding of the end to end iterative UX process (personas, scenarios, wireframing, and high fidelity visuals).
- A passion for solving design problems while – owning all facets of design (strategy, art direction, interaction design, and research).
- Outstanding UI abilities, a keen eye for good design shown, and an extensive portfolio of live projects.
- Experience working in a fast-moving, cross-functional environment.
- You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at Harappa. You will not be here just to tell other people what to do.