Senior UX Designer
If you’re a talented Senior UX Designer, we want to talk to you! We’re the UX team at Logz.io, a fast-growing startup where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute directly to the company's success.
As a Senior UX Designer, you’ll own the success of your projects while you dig into exciting tech. You’ll challenge yourself to design for power users and beginners alike. You’ll be part of a growing team at a growing company, with a growing emphasis on UX. You'll work hand-in-hand with the UX Lead, UX Writer, Product Management, and Dev to deliver our shared vision of unleashing the incredible value of machine data.
In short: You’ll be one of the reasons 2021 is a successful year for Logz.io.
- Work through design problems from beginning to end, translating complex user stories and research insights into design flows and experiences
- Answer business and product questions through quantitative and qualitative research to generate meaningful insights that will drive creative concepts
- Execute all visual design stages from the early mockup, final handoff, through launch.
- Work closely with the development team: Create UX specs and guidelines, Execute UX-UI QA, Create and refine product style guide and component documentation
- Hands-on UX execution including design journey maps, information architecture, wireframes, storyboards, UI, and prototypes
- 5+ years experience as a UX designer, working on complex products. Bonus points for experience in security/technology B2B companies
- Experienced in the full design cycle, from preliminary research, through creating wireframes and conducting usability testing, to creating a final UI for all states and scenarios
- A team player with strong communication skills. We have teams around the world, so you’ll need good written and spoken English
- Experienced in working closely with development teams
- Master of Figma, Sketch, or XD. Experience with HTML & CSS at designer level
- Please send a recent portfolio with your CV