Senior UX Designer
Come be a part of a team of designers passionate about creating the very best product for our users. As a Senior UX Designer, you will be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from brainstorming the next great product innovation to tweaking pixels right before launch. You will be expected to utilize your full range of designs, and you will own the experience for a wide area of the product.
Where do you fit:
- You are smart, talented, and aspire to be a master of your craft: You are able to distill complex problems and propose simple, elegant solutions. You are confident enough to deliver unconventional insights and designs.
- You play well with others: You thrive in a collaborative environment. You are as good at soliciting feedback on your own work as you are at adding value to others.
- You are passionate about new technology: You follow the latest trends, download the newest apps, read the relevant design blogs. You have a keen eye for beautiful and useful products.
- You are even more passionate about people: You never lose sight of what matters most to our customers. You are a tireless advocate for our end users and unwavering in your desire to provide the best experience.
Impact you will make in the role:
- Design an easy-to-use, simple, beautiful product that also fulfills the high standards enterprise software must adhere to
- Lead and participate in all phases of the design process (brainstorm to making to QA)
- Conduct user research and usability testing, write up and present results
- Work cross-functionally with product management, engineering and marketing
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality
Expertise you will bring in:
- Knowledge of product strategy and vision
- Experience in building and shipping applications
- Experience in URL featuring examples of interaction design work
- Demonstrated experience with end-to-end (hybrid UX and UI) design
- 4+ years of application design experience
- 4+ years of interaction design experience
- Strong project management, communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to prototype out your ideas (Axure, Invision, etc…) BA/BS or MA/MS in interaction design, HCI, industrial design, or related field or equivalent experience
Please provide a link to your portfolio when applying.
Bonus: Experience with the design of enterprise apps, tools design, productivity tools and user research
Location: Cupertino, CA; Raleigh-Durham, NC; Atlanta, GA; Orlando, FL; Denver, CO; Remote