Senior UX Product Designer
Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology startup that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. We’ve been experiencing tremendous growth within the past few years as our team has grown from 300 to 750 employees, and have recently raised a $190M Series D funding in 2020. In addition, we have 7 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo, Singapore) with 700+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here, we still are looking for great talent like you to join our family!
Not to brag but… we have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce technologies in the world, and featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups.
If you love what you see already, we can guarantee you will love us even more once you learn more about us!
We are hiring a passionate UX Product Designer (minimum 5 years experience) to reinforce our scaling Design organisation (currently 7 Product Designers).
You will contribute to the optimisation of our products user experiences and participate in the building of our products visions. We work in an agile environment, in close collaboration with Product Manager and Technical teams.
You will be the lead UX designer for 2 multi-disciplinary teams based in Tel-Aviv (or “Squares”). The rest of the Design Team is based in Paris. You will be the representative of the Design team in the TLV office :) !
- User Research & Usability evaluation. Interview users in context or during workshops to understand their needs, without influencing them. Conduct user tests (moderated or unmoderated, face to face or remote).
- Information architecture. Organise information and workflows in a sustainable way, feature-wide and platform-wide.
- Interaction design. Build low-fi and mid-fi interactive+testable wireframes. Have a vision of the future interaction. Propose durable and scalable solutions and specify them for development.
- Design System. Evolve our design system in a way that ensure industrialisation and effectiveness of design activities. Work in collaboration with the Design team as a whole to have a vision of the design process and know how to maintain the design system in the long term.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in practicing UX design as your primary skill
- You have strong experience and have the desire to work in a B2B / SAAS technology context.
- You have a strong experience in using modern prototyping tools to communicate your ideas (we use Figma).
- You are fluent in English (spoken + written). People describe you as autonomous, rigorous and organised person.
- You are comfortable working in a fast-growing international company (15 to 600+ people in 7 years, 100 open position in 2019, 30+ nationalities).
- You want to take part in the structuration and industrialisation of our design team.
Nice to have:
- You speak French.
- You have theoretical knowledge about psycho-cognitive models and theories
- You have knowledge in agile methodologies.
You have knowledge in accessibility and know how to apply it.
**Though we do not have an immediate opening for this position, we are currently building pipeline and expect to formally reach out to applicants within the next couple of months.
Why Should You Apply to Contentsquare?
✅ Our mission is focused on empowering everyone to create better experiences for all in the digital world.
✅ We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
✅ You get to collaborate with and learn from smart and creative people around the globe.
✅ We are in this together #TeamSpirit.
To keep our employees happy and motivated, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues.
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information!
- Competitive parental leave policy (it can vary depending on geographic locations)
- Fun office culture with a big opportunity to make an impact on our growing global team, culture, including a Culture - Crew for every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
#Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values, and we welcome everyone to apply to our positions.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data are used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights.