Senior Product Designer
Stord is on a mission to migrate supply chains to the cloud—empowering brands to build sophisticated, agile, and integrated supply chains.
Founded in 2015 and headquartered in the heart of Atlanta’s vibrant tech community, Stord is pioneering the world’s first Supply Chain Cloud. With a single integration between your enterprise systems to the Stord Supply Chain Cloud, you unlock a single view of inventory, order orchestration logic, audited data and analytics, and more. Backed by our network of 500+ warehouses, 30+ fulfillment centers and 20k+ carriers, use the Stord Supply Chain Cloud to request a shipment, launch a new warehouse or run new distribution models that help you out-deliver the competition. Let’s move supply chains to the cloud, together.
We’re a rapidly growing team that is backed by over $46M from leading investors such as Kleiner Perkins, Susa Ventures, Dynamo, and more (investors in Amazon, Google, Twitter, and more). We’ve received awards and recognition from TechCrunch, the Wall Street Journal, VentureBeat, Fortune, Forbes, Inc., TAG, Atlanta Business Chronicle, and more.
About the Senior Product Design Position:
We are looking for a talented and creative UI/UX designer with 5+ years of experience in a startup environment crafting product designs to join our team and assist with UI/UX design and expansion.
STORD designers work alongside our CTO, engineering, marketing, operations, and product owners to continuously improve the usability of our software. You'll fully own design on products for several user groups and own on-going improvements of UI/UX for a product rapidly impacting the entire warehousing industry. You'll lead the charge on working cross-functionally to build out design systems, processes, and evolve the design team. You will impact all aspects of the design process from research, ideation, design, prototyping and user-testing then hand it off to engineering for development.
What You'll Do:
- Lead and execute all aspects of design in a cross-functional team, including user research, UX design, visual design, and prototyping
- Lead the vision for your product area alongside Product, Engineering, and Data Science leads to inform your team’s roadmap.
- Solicit direct and impactful feedback from your manager, stakeholders, other designers, and cross-discipline teams; filtering and prioritizing various types of feedback on your own and with your engineering pod.
- Foster a collaborative, cross-disciplinary design process
- Provide direct and impactful feedback to other designers on the team to help grow their skillset
What You'll Need:
- 3-5+ years in a Product Design position, preferably in a SaaS based or start-up environment
- Strong UX design skills focusing on UI wire-framing, UX writing, interaction design, user empathy and visual communications
- Deep experience with design programs, such as: Figma, Principle, Adobe Creative Suite, etc
- Experience designing products and features for web applications
- Strong collaboration skills - you will work with people across multiple disciplines and provide thoughtful, direct, and clear design feedback
- Enjoy owning end to end product design - you will work across all aspects of design, leading a project from conception through to completion
- In addition to UX, you have strong visual skills and an understanding of layout, typography, and visual hierarchy
- Previous logistics or supply chain experience and/or interest!
- 401(k) option
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA) Eligibility
- Paid Parental Leave
Our team is passionate about sitting at the intersection of enterprise technology and global logistics. The STORD company culture is electric, and we are proud to offer a career experience that will make you excited to come back every day. We are creating an environment of continuous development through collaboration and diverse thinking by providing you with challenging work and talented colleagues. At STORD you will have daily opportunities to learn and inspire those around you. You will be surrounded by a team of self-starters who are motivated to have an impact through driving results.
Below are a few perks of joining our team:
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited, flexible PTO and generous holiday schedule
- Gym reimbursement program
- Friendly, Passionate, and Intelligent Employee Base
- Creative Problem Solving and Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Fast-Paced Environment
- Consistent Engagement from Senior Leadership
- Community Involvement and Volunteer Opportunities
- Catered Lunches
- Ping Pong!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.