Senior UX Designer
Prepaid credit & top up made simple. This has been our proud purpose since day one, and we're more passionate about making millions of lives a little easier every day. We make your online recharge possible around the world. Whether you and those closest to you are in need of credit for calling, gaming, entertainment or prepaid money.
What you will be doing
We are looking for an experienced Senior UX Designer. In this position you will be responsible for the design of valuable elements of our websites funnel. Your aim is to delight and inspire the users of our products, solving user problems and making their experience as fast, safe and simple as possible.
Moreover, you bring experience on how we can translate ideas and business initiatives into prototypes that can be tested in order to receive feedback from our customers before the implementation.
Your contribution to our mission
We are aiming to make a giant leap in improving the user experience of our platforms and for that we want to hire a senior UX designer with experience in designing super user focused products. A person with a strong opinion, and someone who is able to collaborate with our development teams and product owners when it comes to UX. Furthermore, you have experience with identifying Improvement opportunities from a UX perspective. You will work together with the other UX Designers, Product Owners, Developers, and Data Scientists to deliver great products.
This role requires the ability to
- Identify user needs and translate them into consumer focused designs.
- Create complete and high quality design deliverables such as user journeys, interaction models and prototypes that demonstrate desired outcomes.
- Work in an agile environment where a scrum cadence is followed.
- Ensure UX design quality in our websites and mobile applications.
- Align with multiple stakeholders, incorporating feedback early and often and appropriately with a user centered focus.
- Facilitate and/or participate in concept workshops, topic presentations, design sprints and other creative sessions.
- Consumer focus combined with good/smart commercial sense.
- You really like to make high impact designs that make us a bit better every day.
We are looking for someone with
- Strong conceptual thinker, passionate about always putting the user needs first.
- 3-5 years of relevant working experience
- Experience at a high volume ecommerce company.
- Experience in designing high volume apps is a plus.
- Outstanding portfolio demonstrating high value customer first designs, combined with a solid commercial focus (conversion)
- A Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in product design, interaction design or equivalent discipline with problem-solving skills
- Speaking multiple languages next to English is a plus
What we offer
- 30 days vacation to enjoy
- The best relocation package in Amsterdam!
- Budget & time for your personal growth plan, conferences and events!
- Little hierarchy and a start-up culture with focus on teamwork and creativity
- Lots of room to work on great ideas, learn and grow whilst facing complex challenges
- Flexible working hours (+ remote work)
- Laptop + noise cancelling headset
- Good compensation and contribution to pension scheme
- Bootcamps & Yoga
- Free lunch & snacks (vegetarian & vegan options included)
- A multicultural environment with 100 colleagues and over 24 different nationalities and growing