Viseven Group is an international IT company specialising in interactive content and cloud-based solutions for global pharmaceutical companies since 2009; constant growth and self-development is in our corporate DNA. Our unique developments and approaches are actively used in more than 30 countries all over the world. Viseven's solutions are represented at major industry events in Barcelona, Philadelphia, London, etc.
The rapidly expanding team includes more than 500+ highly-skilled tech- and non-technical experts: front- and back-end developers, BA specialists and managers who create, localize and customize applications at 8 offices: in Kyiv, Zhytomyr and Vinnytsia (Ukraine), Tallinn (Estonia), Saint John (Canada), and Bridgewater, NJ (USA).
We are looking for UI/UX Designer to design the Product user interface and experience for desktop, mobile, and more.
Our ideal candidate:
- Has 3+ years in UI/UX design (Product experience is a great plus)
- Experienced in User Interface Design, Visual Design; User Experience Design, Interactive Prototyping, Wireframing.
- Skilled in using design tools: Figma, Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects), Sketch, PowerPoint; as a plus: Framer, Axure RP, Keynote.
- Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information
- Attentive to detail
- Team player
- Contribute to implement a design system within existing and upcoming functionality
- Create adaptive solutions for needed services
- Check production releases to match their design
- UX analysis
What we provide:
We understand that our team members are essential to making our goals a reality, so we value and empower them to share their vision. And we reward this kind of passion with a highly competitive compensation and exceptional benefits, such as:
· Passionate experienced team and enjoyable working environment
· Professional and career growth
· Paid time off 18 business days per year
· Paid time off 3 business days in case of marriage or childbirth
· Healthcare insurance – including dentist and gym
· Accounting assistance
· Free tea/coffee, fruit and snacks
· English learning courses
· Opportunities to participate in professional forums and conferences
· Regular corporate events and team-buildings