AdColony is on a mission to make mobile advertising experiences more meaningful and rewarding for users, app publishers, and advertisers. We are building a company that cares deeply about the way users encounter and interacts with ads to help them find new apps that they will enjoy and to connect with brands they value. That is reflected in our company values of transparency, empowerment, one team, and doing the right thing, and we are looking for more like-minded people to help us iterate, solve problems, and invent.
AdColony, the world’s premier mobile video ad network and an innovation leader in HD mobile video advertising is looking for a UX/UI Designer to join our award-winning Creative Team. The position will be based out of Warsaw, Poland.
As a UX/UI Designer, you will be working closely with our global Creative Team and Product Engineers to be the sole stakeholder on the UI of our proprietary ad builder. With this tool, the Creative Team works with Fortune 500 brands & the top app publishers in the mobile space to create rich, dynamic, and award-winning ad experiences.
- Create User Experience production mocks with a detailed user-centric design approach.
- Work inside the US-California and Poland based teams, extensively cooperating across all development, QA, and design teams.
- Lead meetings with internal stakeholders to present mocks to gather product requirements.
- Create Wireframes and Mockups based on team's/client's legacy knowledge exchange.
- Take ownership of projects from concept to delivery.
- Conduct competitive analyses of other products that operate in the same space.
- Coordinate with designers and engineers alike to ensure fluidity of the tool's navigation, design process, etc.
- Track usability goals and prepare mocks for senior management.
- Present and communicate insights in order to help shape long-term product strategy.
Requirements / Qualifications
- 1-3 years of experience
- Understanding of interaction design principles
- A strong portfolio which illustrates conceptual thinking and high-fidelity executions
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, InVision, and Sketch
- Knowledge of After Effects and/or any other video editing software
- Understanding of typography, movement, and layout
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Expert eye for detail and pixel perfection; no detail is too small or insignificant
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects while meeting tight deadlines
- Can clearly articulate, consolidate, and decipher engineering needs with design needs to make the correct decisions
- Can transform high-level business needs into an engaging UI