We’re (still) hiring! Our teams are currently working from home, and we are onboarding new team members remotely. Do you want to find out more? Then check out our latest blog post “How we shaped our company culture with remote moments that matter”.
Join Bitpanda, Europe’s leading retail broker for buying and selling cryptocurrencies, precious metals and more! Currently, more than two million users are benefitting from our platform. We provide the easiest and fastest access to the world of digital assets. Our goal is to become the #1 neobroker in Europe and to offer our users all the assets they could need for investing, all in one place. Bitpanda just became Austria’s first unicorn start-up, pushing our company’s valuation to $1.2 billion and we have won multiple “Best Startup of the Year” awards. Now, we are accelerating our growth journey and we are looking for you!
As a UX writer at Bitpanda, you will be helping to strengthen our UX infrastructure. You will work closely with a strong product team to define and unify the tone of voice and language across our products, as well as to refine our global and local product experience.
What you’ll do:
- Optimise in-product copy to best reflect user needs and brand experience
- Drive cohesive product narratives that solve real customer problems
- Work with multiple stakeholders from different backgrounds to define an in-product voice and tone
- Help drive our localisation and internationalisation strategy
- Define, implement and take charge of best practices, both in terms of content strategy as well as in a hands-on context
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience on a similar role
- Fierce advocate for customer-focused thinking
- Strategic thinker
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Keen interest in the future of investing
- Proficient English communication skills, and would be considered advantageous to have a high level of German
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Individual stock option plan
- Exclusive premiums when trading on Bitpanda
- Learning and development budget/possibilities
- Flexible working hours
- Latest hardware
- Lunch and gym discount
- Free company health consultations
- Regular team events and a yearly team trip
- Modern office in Vienna’s fintech hub in the 2nd district
- Interdepartmental "Donut" coffee breaks
- German classes
- Sustainable merch
- And more
Do you like what you are reading and want to find out more? We look forward to meeting you! Please submit your application in English.