We’re looking for a User Researcher to join our Product team to represent the voice of our users across multiple projects, by listening and observing to users needs & behaviors and crafting insights to address these needs.
You will have a demonstrable impact on shipped products via behavioral research insights and data-informed recommendations. Your work will help to define areas of exploration with a pro-active and entrepreneurial mindset and have a key part to play in the business’ overall trajectory.
You will interact with our users & artists and everyone in between to discover and deliver insights to those who need to know; creating a constantly informed and empathetic product team. You will help us to develop and improve our methods of research, user testing, analysis and knowledge sharing, making them as efficient and impactful as possible.
- We’re a homemade startup with international swagger and over 70 million registered users.
- We're the first Arab tech company to be listed on the New York Nasdaq.
- We pride ourselves with our Users and our Product.
- We work hard every day to understand the needs and aspiration of our users.
- We believe that music is ambivalent: It is as social as it is personal.
- And so we aim at providing users with all the tools and features that grant them the full freedom to explore, share and connect through music.
What we are looking for :
- Collaborate with Product & UX teams to define problem areas and potential projects.
- Recruit and facilitate research sessions.
- Conduct interviews, surveys, user testing - whatever gets us closest to our users’ needs.
- Deliver fresh, business relevant insights that are brought to life through engaging storytelling in continuous dialogue, presentations and workshops.
- Work closely with a data analyst to connect the ‘what’ and ‘why’.
- Leverage evaluative frameworks to facilitate evidence-based product and design decisions
- Contribute actively to company-wide research practice and community.
- Passionate about Anghami's mission to be the entertainment leader in the middle east.
- 2+ years of experience working as a User Researcher, preferably at consumer-focused companies.
- You are a pro-active researcher who understands that their work is only measured by its impact on the user.
- You are comfortable planning, scoping, conducting, analysing and communicating international research.
- You have experience synthesising results into concise and powerful learnings.
- You are a natural collaborator who understands the importance of working with the wider project team in their work.
- You have excellent communication skills. Can bring others with them in their vision for a project.
- You are a dedicated advocate of a user-centred approach to product development.
- We offer very competitive salaries, potential RSUs (Restricted Stock Units), paid vacations, training and development, team building and social events, plus an attractive benefits package including health insurance.
- We also offer startup perks including unlimited coffee, events every other week and an exciting offices in multiple countries
- If you are interested in joining a team of passionate, extremely talented industry veterans in the mobile space, who like to work hard and play hard, we look forward to hearing from you soon!
If you’ve got the swagger, the passion and the resilience, we look forward to knowing more about you.