UI / UX Designer
Want to join the fastest-growing technology startup in Asia?
imBee.ioprovides one central inbox for instant communication channels with best-in-class business tools and workflow automation for brands to communicate with customers and teams. Since our inception in 2019, we’ve secured funding from some of the best investors in Asia and are actively expanding our team to power our growth.
As one of the fastest-growing startups in Asia, we serve clients across industries and sizes. Some of our happy clients are insurance giants, telecom enterprises, and SMEs in the e-commerce, retail, education, and medical industry.
We’re on a mission to empower businesses to scale on all instant communications in one place. IM apps are originally designed for personal use but not for businesses - we’re reinventing the IM inbox from the ground up so businesses can accomplish more collaboratively, save more, and build better relationships with customers.
We’re ambitious, collaborative, and fun. We work smart and play hard, and pursue excellence in everything we do. It’s a learning culture that we embrace. And we care about each and everyone in our team - we want to help you achieve your personal goals and be part of this exciting and unforgettable journey.
You can enjoy a flexible work environment (remote work), free snacks and beers, game room, and more!We’re looking for aUI/UX Designer to join our fast-growing design team. You’ll be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from brainstorming new product ideas with the Business Development team, to tweaking pixels right before launch with the Engineering team to adding new components to our Design system. You will utilize your full range of product design, interaction design, and visual design skills.
- Generate high-quality designs to enhance Software as a Service (Saas) platform interface
- Work with small multi-disciplinary teams. You’ll partner closely with engineering and other business departments to find elegant but practical solutions to design challenges
- Implement design patterns and elements which work best for different workflows and design mock-ups and prototypes
- Responsible for typography, color, layout, graphics, visual effects, imagery, iconography, texture, mood
- Support in the creation of presentations and marketing content & material
- Contribute to our design system and enforce visual design consistency
- Conduct layout adjustment based on user feedback
- Higher Diploma or above in Web Design / Graphic Design / Multimedia Design
- A portfolio of design work that’s visually elegant, modern, and demonstrates your ability to solve complex problems with intuitive solutions
- 2+ years of experience in UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Experience with user research and product mockups
- Experience with design tools such as Adobe Illustrator & photoshop, Sketch, Invision or similar tools
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build good working relationships
- Experience working closely with engineering teams and working in an environment that prioritizes fast prototyping and frequent iteration
- Familiar with adaptive and responsive techniques
- Self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project deadlines
- Basic understanding with HTML, CSS (anything further is a plus, but not a requirement)