About Fubo Gaming:
Fubo Gaming is a new division of live TV streaming platform fuboTV (NYSE: FUBO) that launched in 2021. With consumers already deeply engaged with fuboTV's leading sports streaming packages, Fubo Gaming aims to provide a comprehensive sports & entertainment experience through sports betting and interactive gaming. The online wagering experience, Fubo Sportsbook, is expected to launch in Q4 2021.
In the Press:
- Fox Business: FuboTV Acquires Sports Betting Company Vigtory
- Bloomberg: fuboTV Secures Market Access Agreements for Forthcoming fubo Sportsbook in Indiana, New Jersey Through Caesars Entertainment
- fuboTV: fuboTV Announces Pricing of $350MM Convertible Senior Notes Offering
About the Role:
Fubo Gaming is currently seeking a UI/UX designer to focus on iGaming products (casino and sports betting). As a designer, you will be contributing to the overall design, maintenance and improvement of the product and working collaboratively across teams. Gaming experience is preferred.
- Contribute to the full product design cycle, collaborating with designers, product managers and engineers to explore, propose and define solutions.
- Design flows, wireframes, comps and prototypes from low-to-high-fidelity while continually pushing the bar in usability and quality through each iteration.
- Be a strong advocate for the user by analyzing and interpreting user behavior and leveraging qualitative and quantitative research findings.
- Collaborate with UX researchers to conduct interviews and run tests where needed (multivariate, usability, etc).
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a consumer-focused tech company, digital agency or comparable setting.
- Familiarity with UX methodologies or HCI principles.
- Skilled in design and prototyping tools such as Figma, Framer, Principle etc.
- An excellent communicator who can clearly articulate design decisions.
- Ability to translate user pain points and usability issues into practical design solutions.
- Excellent collaboration skills with designers, engineers and product managers.
- No ego when it comes to sharing your work or receiving feedback; you recognize the value that others contribute and that our focus is on our users and the company.
- A portfolio that highlights your process of creating solutions for complex design problems.
- Experience writing testing plans and conducting user interviews/usability tests.
- Experience with UX writing and microcopy.
- Ability to write code (HTML/CSS/JS, Android Studio, Xcode).
- Skills in related disciplines such as motion graphics, 3D modeling, illustration or photography.
Perks & Benefits:
- Fubo Gaming provides highly competitive compensation based on experience and market standards
- Robust benefit package including health / dental / vision coverage sponsored up to 100% for employees, 401k, life insurance, and commuter benefits
- Free premium fuboTV Account
- Health and wellness initiatives including discounts on gym memberships
- Unlimited PTO days and regular company-wide activities
- Fubo Gaming's main headquarters are located in downtown Chicago