Senior UX Designer
Your Super is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new team members, in addition to current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.
WE ARE YOUR SUPER
We are a fun and fast-moving start-up based on improving people’s lives with the power of (super) plants. Here at Your Super, we all work hard and do whatever it takes to get the work done, but we like to have fun while we do it. Going beyond your job description is not out of the ordinary, and the idea of improving the world through the power of plants is what keeps us all going. Working here will inspire you to lead a healthier lifestyle, constantly being surrounded by plant-based treats and Your Super product. While these core values will never change, everything else about the company is constantly changing. Therefore we are looking for versatile people who thrive in a dynamic environment.
After closing our US Series B financing round we are looking to further scale. We have gone from 7 employees to 75, and right now we are looking to grow the team more at this very exciting time. With this employment opportunity, you have the chance to join the team early and become a crucial part of our success.
Are you ready to inspire a huge community of health lovers to live a healthier and happier life?
- Experience in user-centered design with hands on experience throughout the process, from user research to developing prototypes and collaborating on implementation
- Deliver wireframes, UX flows, mockups, interactive prototypes, design specifications, and final assets as well as personas using case development
- Ability and passion to understand distinct user groups quickly and iterate solutions to their needs
- Understanding of Design systems, information architecture, design patterns and interaction design
- Expert knowledge with tools used for design/wireframing software such as Sketch, Adobe suite, or an equivalent
- Familiarity with prototyping/animation tools such as Principle, InVision, Figma, or an equivalent
- Lead and oversee the user experience of products from conception to launch in partnership with product managers, engineers, UX researchers and content strategist
- Define, craft and evolve designs within visual systems and/or standards
- Proactively solicit and provide feedback from designers and a broader product team in order to continually raise our bar for quality
- 4+ years of experience building and shipping applications or software across a variety of platforms
- Interaction designs skills as well as experience using prototyping skills to demonstrate how a particular flow or interaction will work
- Visual design skills at some level of proficiency in typography, color, layout, iconography and aesthetic sense
- Designing for an B2C eCom CPG environment a huge +
- Experience with Site and Mobile UX Design
- Experience representing work to a broader product team and other leaders, clearly and succinctly articulating the goals and concepts
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Dog-friendly office
- Class Pass Membership
- Internal Referral Program
- Paid Parental Leave Program