Senior UX Content Strategist
Our mission is simple: we help people. JustAnswer members enjoy round-the-clock access to 12,000+ verified Experts, including doctors, lawyers, tech support, mechanics, vets, home repair pros, and more. We connect customers with verified and vetted Experts to provide reliable answers at any hour and on any budget, democratizing professional services. Since 2003, JustAnswer has helped 10 million customers across 196 countries. JustAnswer is based in the Presidio and backed by Charles Schwab, Crosslink Capital, and Glynn Capital Management.
Our hiring criteria: Smart. Fun. Get things done. We love what we do and celebrate our success together with regular happy hours, team offsites and amazing holiday parties (think renting out an island, taking over an arcade and cruising around the Bay on a chartered yacht). Perks include team lunches, delivered-to-your-home snack boxes, monthly tech allowance, medical/dental/vision, 401K with matching, access to JustAnswer's 12,000+ verified Experts, and more. Best of all, you get to work at a hot company that’s (drum roll, please) profitable!
We’re looking for people who are smart, fun, and get things done! People who thrive in a collaborative (and currently remote) atmosphere with global teams that are dedicated to creating clear, beautiful products that help democratize professional services for people all over the world. This position is based in San Francisco’s lovely Presidio National Park, so local candidates preferred.
About the role
Come join JustAnswer’s growing UX team to create engaging experiences for our consumers across desktop, mobile, and app platforms. As part of UX, you will be a thought leader and help drive innovation across all experiences for JustAnswer. This position requires a proven track record of working within product design teams and experience designing innovative digital consumer products from inception to launch.
In this role, you will:
- Drive high-level strategy and write high quality, easy-to-understand copy for our core product
- Continually push to improve content that will benefit customers and meet business objectives
- Shape the user experience in collaboration with UX designers, product managers, data analysts, and engineers
- Lead product teams in smart user testing to inform our work
- Maintain quality for our Design System and Copy Style Guides
- Define yourself as an integral member of a fast-paced, growing UX team delivering elegant, innovative, customer-centered design solutions to complex business challenges
- Collaborate with product and engineering to define and execute strategy
- Work with product partners both in San Francisco and Ukraine to define priorities, plan projects, and design approaches that enable the best experiences and outcomes
- Demonstrate thought leadership by contributing subject matter expertise in the area of content design, storytelling, interaction design, visual design, user research, and online user behavior
- Requires a sterling wit and copy editor’s eye to writing style, grammar, and punctuation
- An exceptional UX content strategist (or writer) with experience, who loves learning and is passionate about creating and delivering user-centered, data-driven consumer experiences.
- Well versed in the current state of web technology and best practices, including building and working within a design system. You are detail-oriented and are comfortable in a fast-paced environment supporting cross-functional teams. You can handle multiple projects and are skilled in using data to make decisions.
- An expert at creating content and communicating effectively, and an exceptional collaborator with product management, engineering, user research, content, and design. Must be driven to move fast, act decisively, and deliver world-class user experiences. You have superb communication skills in a fast-paced environment (verbal, written, and visual) and the ability to influence and build consensus. You can take creative feedback well and execute quickly.
- Skilled in Figma, Miro, UserTesting.com, and Office 365.
Please include your swoon-worthy portfolio with examples of successful UX solutions and designs along with your application to be considered.