What You’ll Do
- Serve as copy lead across several small, cross-functional product teams.
- See features through the entire product development lifecycle, ensuring user and business needs are met.
- Define information architecture for complex documentation sets.
- Craft clear and concise copy that drives action.
- Use and contribute to our design system.
- Collaborate with product managers, researchers, designers and engineers to define and scope initiatives each half.
- Work autonomously and take full ownership of your work.
- Proactively fill knowledge gaps and seek feedback.
What We’re Looking For
- 4+ years of experience working in a digital product space. MarTech, AdTech and/or data platform experience is preferred.
- Proven ability to tackle complex user experience problems.
- Can write in a product and brand context - though your passion remains product.
- Cross-platform writing experience (responsive web, iOS and more).
- Understanding of how to define and follow copy guidelines.
- Highly collaborative person that thrives in ambiguity.
- Excellent communicator that can effectively present and defend ideas.
- Can successfully set and achieve priorities in a fast-paced, agile setting.
- Someone that takes an iterative approach to their work.
- A team player that can coach and be coached.