Apply for this job
FullStack Labs is a leading software consultancy seeking creative and skilled designers to join our fast-growing team. Our mission is to design and develop technology that improves the lives of its users while providing an exceptionally high level of service to our clients.
We are looking for UI / UX designers with WebFlow experience who want to be part of a fast-paced, dynamic environment, where everyone’s opinions and efforts are valued. We hire outstanding professionals and give them the opportunity to thrive in a collaborative atmosphere that values learning, growth, and hard work.
Our team of 50+ professionals is distributed across our three offices in California, Washington D.C., and Barranquilla Colombia. Additionally, many of our team members who aren’t located near one of our offices, work remotely.
If you have the desire to be a part of an exciting, challenging, and rapidly-growing software development consultancy, and if you are passionate about software development and creating the finest apps in the marketplace, please apply below.
What You'll be Doing
As a WebFlow designer/developer at FullStack Labs, you will spend most of your time working on our website. This will include designing and building new pages and updating and maintaining existing pages. You will work closely with our marketing team on SEO and advertising initiatives that involve the website. You should have a solid understanding of SEO best practices.
What We're Looking For
- 3 years of professional UI / UX experience. 5+ years preferred but not required.
- You´re a WebFlow expert.
- You have a solid understanding of HTML and CSS.
- You have a Four-Year College degree.
- You know your way around modern design software and are proficient with Sketch, Figma & InVision.
- You´re attentive to detail and can follow directions well.
- You are consistently reliable in getting in things done on time and we´ve heard your taste in design is top-notch.
- All Locations
- Competitive Salary
- Overtime pay
- 100% remote work, now and post COVID.
- The ability to work with leading startups and Fortune 500 companies in the USA.
- USA Benefits
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- 401k w/ 4% match
- PTO banking
- Profit-Sharing Bonus
- Colombia Benefits
- Prepaid Medical
- English Classes
- All standard government-required benefits
- $250,000 / month Sodexo Food Card