At WHOOP, we're on a mission to unlock human performance by giving members meaningful insights, actionable recommendations, and real results through a deeper understanding of their bodies. We are growing fast and looking to raise the bar on the experience for a product that has already changed countless lives through key design hires.
We’re seeking our first UX Writer to own our in-app content and overall content strategy. In order to build the best possible user experience, we believe this role will be critical in distilling the complex science of WHOOP into simple concepts easily understood by our members. You will be part of our design team and thoroughly embedded in the product development process for our highest impact features and work with marketing to align how we’re communicating about concepts inside and outside of the app.
- Map in-app writing back to user needs and iterate based on customer feedback
- Pair with product designers to create simple and elegant content for all WHOOP app experiences
- Work closely with our User Research team to identify what content resonates and doesn’t resonate with our users
- Provide and solicit constructive feedback on new and existing content
- 2-5 years of experience working as a UX writer in the field
- Experience with common design tools and methodologies (e.g. Figma, wireframing, workflow diagrams, etc)
- Experience working with product designers and product managers
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced startup-like environment
- A portfolio with case studies of product features that you’ve concepted and implemented from start to finish at a large scale.
- Mobile/consumer-facing UX writing and marketing experience preferred
- Passion for the fitness and wellness space preferred
WHOOP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-verify to determine employment eligibility