Here at iSTOX, we believe in a future where everybody can access financial ecosystems easily, fairly, and safely. That is why we’ve built the world’s first fully regulated platform for digital securities, licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
In 2021, we raised USD 50 million in Series A funding led by Japan Investment Corporation and Development Bank of Japan. Among other esteemed investors, we are backed by Singapore Exchange and Heliconia, a subsidiary of Temasek.
Named the Most Innovative Fintech by Global Brands, we are redefining private market investing and are looking for a UX Writer who will lead the charge in defining the content experience for our users.
We’re on the cusp of a rebranding and promise this to be an exciting time: you will own microcopy on a brand-new app and web platform, craft a personality for the brand through voice and tone, and champion for a seamless and delightful user experience.
An integral of a fast-growing team enabling investments in unicorns, pre-IPO companies, and hedge funds, your role is to shape user experiences by writing useful, meaningful text so that our platform can be used effortlessly and easily.
If you believe in a future of fair financial markets, just like we do, we’ve been waiting for you at iSTOX.
- Collaborate with UI/UX designers and other members of our product team to craft and design content across multiple platforms
- Develop creative copy for brand communication on website, ads, emails and other marketing collateral
- Anticipate customer needs based on their persona and objectives and explore innovative solutions in a space where little precedence exists
- Create content tailored to user needs by considering customer feedback, site metrics, and usability findings
- Use business requirements and customer research to assist in developing scenarios, use cases, and high-level requirements
- Optimize the user experience across the entire user journey using clear, concise, and compelling copy
- Improve and maintain the voice and tone of the brand, applying them across the content experience
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience as a user experience writer, copy writer or similar role
- Bachelor's degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience
- Experience working in a collaborative team
- Experience working in cross-functional teams
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- A portfolio of various types of content you’ve created: microcopy, user flows, transactional emails, style guides, or other product content