Senior UX Designer
The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest-growing global tech companies
Celonis is the execution management system leader. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications, with a developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users. The Celonis EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions, and automation. For over 2000 companies globally, transforming into an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority.
In the UI/UX team, we are working at the intersection of product design, business, and engineering to deliver usable and valuable solutions to our global customers.
As a Senior UX Designer for Data Integration you are a member of a software development team that works on the core of our Execution Management System: the data pipeline. You own the user experience for Data Engineers and help companies prepare their most valuable assets, their data, for Process Mining. A seamless user experience is a key differentiator for any enterprise platform. Breaking down the complexity of enterprise IT and Data Engineering for our users will be your main responsibility. You are a hands-on problem solver, as well as a skilled and creative interaction designer, who specifies UX and UI requirements, designs and builds prototypes and pragmatic solutions. On your mission to identify user problems and drive the creation of effective user-interfaces, you will work in cross-functional squads with product managers and engineers.
- ...have a degree in Media Informatics, Computer Science, Human-Computer-Interaction (HCI), or an equivalent experience
- ...have at least 5 years experience in the design of enterprise software products and/or ETL tools
- ...have at least basic understanding of relational databases and SQL
- ...can turn complex and technical concepts into great experiences for Data Engineers
- ...know how to gather needs and validate concepts with customers
- ...can deliver ready-for-development UI designs and prototypes (using our design system and prototyping tools)
- ...proactively define usability guidelines and UX patterns
- ...are familiar with Sketch and have a portfolio that demonstrates you design skills and process
- ...speak English fluently
- ...see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest in the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside the strength-finder test
- …offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- ...are visionary and one of the fastest-growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- …are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics to strategy and planning, management, actions, and automation
- ...distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better. Have a look at our Diversity statement.