Senior UX Designer
Role: Senior UX Designer
Who are we and What do we do?
InMobi Group’s mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences for enterprises and consumers. Its businesses across advertising, marketing, data and content platforms are shaping consumer experience in a world of connected devices. InMobi Group has been recognized on both the 2018 and 2019 CNBC Disruptor 50 list and as one of Fast Company’s 2018 World’s Most Innovative Companies.
What’s the InMobi family like?
Consistently featured among the “Great Places to Work” in India since 2017, our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. InMobians are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results-focused. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion.
What do we promise?
We offer an opportunity to have an immediate impact on the company and our products. The work that you shall do will be mission-critical for InMobi and will be critical for optimizing tech operations, working with highly capable and ambitious peer groups. At InMobi, you get food for your body, soul, and mind with daily meals, gym, and yoga classes, cutting-edge training, and tools, cocktails at drink cart Thursdays and fun at work on Funky Fridays. We even promise to let you bring your kids and pets to work.
About the team
InMobi Commerce Cloud’s mission is to help Top 1000 retailer and marketplaces with an ad business which is 1-3% of their GMV thereby boosting their margins by 2x without increasing their GMV, and be one of the Top 2 players in this space within 2 years. InMobi Commerce Cloud team is responsible for the retail media products that drive discovery, sales and profits on eCommerce properties.
InMobi Commerce Cloud Group is investing heavily in building a world-class retail media advertising business. We are responsible for defining and delivering a collection of self-service advertising products that drive discovery and sales on eCommerce properties. Our products are strategically important to our retail media business delivering billions of ad impressions and millions of clicks across top retailer digital media properties. We are highly motivated, collaborative, and fun-loving with an entrepreneurial spirit and bias for action. With a broad mandate to experiment and innovate, we are growing at an unprecedented rate with an endless range of new opportunities.
What you will be doing?
- As a UX designer at InMobi you would be responsible for defining the information architecture and designing the language of our products.
- You will be responsible for defining and refining interactions for the products.
- You will be responsible for all stages of design and must think strategically while executing with great attention to detail.
- Work with other designers, PM and Engg Managers to drive long term vision as well as quarterly goals and help decide the priorities for the product.
- Institute excellent operational processes so that Design and Engineering work tightly together and if necessary, oversee external contract designers as needed.
What do we expect?
- Ideally, you would be someone who has 4-7 years’ experience.
- Has a Bachelors, Masters or post-graduate degree in visual communication, product design, industrial design, or information & Interface design. Demonstrates experience in designing usable web-based and/or mobile interfaces.
- Works in Photoshop, Fireworks and Omnigraffle.
- Knowledge of cross-browser issues and strategies for designing compatible user interfaces would be an added advantage.
Why Join Us?
You will contribute to creating disruptive and innovative consumer experiences using technology. We value autonomy, collaboration, technical innovation, and results-oriented thinking. InMobi’s culture is all about rewarding excellence so there are fantastic opportunities for the right candidates.