Senior UX/UI Designer
Senior Designer (UX/UI)
Are you a UX/UI designer, think you are exceptional in your visual design skills but looking for the right home to do very innovative work? Is it your dream to work with some of the world's best creative teams?
Centime is looking for a talented Designer to design innovative UX and UI for a web-based financial product. This is an amazing experience for someone who aspires to work in an innovative environment where multibillion-dollar problems are solved. It is a unique opportunity to do award-winning design work on a global scale. You will also gain an experience that will be at par if not more with some of the handful top design firms in the world.
– An expert in Sketch with 5 -15 years of experience in visual design for digital applications.
– Experience with data visualization and financial applications will be a plus.
- Comfortable with designs that have dense data (dashboards, tables, charts, and graphs) and still maintain a very clean and modern look.
– Strong knowledge of UX process, responsive design framework, asset production processes, and usability principles is required
- Experience with Adobe suite, illustration skills, storyboarding for videos will be a plus.
– Experience with creating a high level and/or detailed storyboards, mockups, and prototypes to effectively communicate interactions and design ideas are required.
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Design, organize, and maintain visual design systems and ensure consistent brand look across all customer touchpoints
- Work with engineers and product managers to receive product requirements, conduct design reviews, and quality assessments.
- Must be a constant learner, detail-oriented, self-motivated, and willing to push the limits of creativity
- Lead by example and inspire others in the team through the quality of work and approach to innovation.
- Generate world-class visual designs, concept sketches, wireframes, and prototypes to present intuitive, consistent, and clear solutions to User problems.
- Be aware of UI trends, and digital best practices
Please send your resume and a link to your portfolio
We Are Hiring!
Centime is looking for talented individuals to quickly grow our Center based in Hyderabad (India). Preference is for someone in Hyderbad but open to other cities for remote full-time employment work.
If you are a smart, passionate, hardworking, team oriented, creative thinker, we promise you an amazing environment in which to spread your wings, participate in solving a complex technical problem and creating a brand-spanking new product to solve a problem faced by every company worldwide. The market opportunity is enormous, with respected analysts like Goldman Sachs identifying it as a $200B annual revenue opportunity.
The culture at Centime is one of deep mutual respect towards team members and a maniacal focus on the customer. Your success will be measured by advancing your personal professional goals, but also by participating in the financial success of the company.
Come Join Us!
To apply send an email to HR@centime.com