3Pillar Global is searching for a Senior User Experience Designer to help create outstanding digital products for our clients.
We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build custom software for private-sector clients. Typically these software products a) generate revenue; b) touch our clients’ customers; and c) exist in a fairly competitive space, i.e., our clients’ customers have a range of products to choose from, so our work really needs to stand out.
Oftentimes we research, design, and build brand new products, but some clients also engage us to rethink and redesign existing applications.
Our clients expect us to be comfortable balancing design with business and technology perspectives, to understand how the design decisions impact these two dimensions in order to build a successful product, and to effectively collaborate in an agile or lean approach.
Design and Communication Skillset
- We’re looking for a designer with 6+ years of experience working on complex digital products, who has the following UX skills and abilities:
- Color: You know how the color palette can affect and shape users’ perception of a product. You’re an expert at using gradients and drop shadows, background colors and whitespace. And you know how to ensure sufficient color contrast throughout your work.
- Typography: You’re skilled at choosing typefaces that complement the product and brand. You’re experienced at putting together a typographic scale to ensure optimal typographic harmony. And you’re reasonably familiar with web-hosted font platforms.
- Iconography: You understand how the right icon set can express the personality of the brand or product so powerfully. You may even have experience creating custom icons.
- Motion and animation: You love crafting interactive behaviors that engage and delight users, and stay up to date on the latest techniques.
- Pixel precision: You’re a stickler for getting everything aligned exactly right. Column and baseline grids are your bread and butter.
- Design systems: You have helped create and implement design systems for previous clients.
- Generating ideas: You’re good at leading the design process in a collaborative manner with cross-functional teams, gathering many ideas, and building upon each other’s ideas in an iterative way to come up with the best solutions.
- Understanding users: You’re able to gain a deep understanding of user needs and goals, communicate with cross functional product teams, and apply principles of design thinking and agile to create engaging user experiences.
- Teamwork: In some cases you might be the sole designer on an engagement, but usually you’ll be working with other designers, and almost certainly with either a product manager, an engineering team, or both. You’re adept at expressing your point of view in a professional manner, and at treating your teammates with respect.
- Communication: You’re good at getting your point across, in speech and in writing, and at providing or requesting information at the right time to keep your work moving ahead.
- Working with Clients: You are experienced at presenting your work, anticipating questions or concerns, explaining trade-offs, and receiving critical feedback. You have a good understanding of the broader landscape on the client side that may affect the overall design direction, and how to navigate your way through it.
- 100% hiring Model
- 10+ days per year starting from day one.
- 26 days of Christmas bonus
- Monthly Bonuses.
- Food coupons
- Major medical insurance/Life Insurance
- Law benefits: IMSS, Afore, Infonavit.
- Career plan that will let you grow and plan for the future
- Home Office.