The vente-privee group has consolidated its various European brands, together made up of 6000 employees, under one unified conglomerate: Veepee. This coalescence marks a new chapter in its European history.
With Privalia, vente-exclusive, Designer & Friends, Zlotewyprzedaze, Eboutic and vente-privee, Veepee achieved a 3.7 billion Euro turnover as of 2018. Present in 14 countries now, Veepee is taking a leading role in the European digital commerce landscape.
Our 6000 employees have chosen a job at Veepee to spice up their daily lives! Our teams implement new technologies to fuel our strategies, offering our customers the best possible experience.
Are you eager to learn? Veepee offers you a variety of trades to develop your career, enabling you to renew your skills constantly. Tech, logistics, sales, marketing, sales production: join us on an exciting, digital-centered journey.
In 2018 we launched <vpTech/> - the IT community of Veepee. Our teams are widely distributed within the offices in Paris, Lyon, Nantes, Nice, Barcelona, Brussels, Warsaw, Amsterdam and Tel-Aviv.
Being a UX Designer:
- Take part of the e-commerce leader french group, creator and worldwide leader of flash sales concept.
- Being talented and motivated.
- Willing to work on redefining mobile e-commerce and entertainment shopping for Veepee and Privalia millions of customers across Europe.
- Collaborate with UX team members, developers, product owners and business leaders from concept to implementation of new initiatives and projects.
- Create and optimize our customers' experience on the Veepee and Privalia digital channels: native apps and web.
- Detect improvement opportunities based on users’ needs and goals, as well as business objectives and priorities.
- User flows, information architecture design and interaction, UI and visual design.
- Establish visual identity standards and apply principles of user-centered design to style guides that enhance an optimal, simple and visually flawless user experience.
- Contribute with an innovative vision, strongly up-to-date with the new visual and tech trends.
- Plan, design and execute in-house and remote usability testing sessions and other user research initiatives.
- Make use of web analytics and customer data to get valuable insights.
- Follow KPIs and AB Testing results.
- A strong portfolio showing 2+ years’ experience directly related to design of native apps (iOS/Android), responsive and web, preferable within e-commerce environments (in-house or consulting).
- Full proficiency in digital design and prototyping tools (Sketch, AdobeSuite, etc.). Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Amplitude, Mixpanel, etc.).
- Proactive profile, with a focus on detail, quality and results.
- Native team worker, with high communication skills and adaptability to a fast-changing work environment.
- Good level of English (we are a global team and English is our main language).
- Agile methodologies and Lean UX.
- Graduated in Multimedia/Computer engineering or related.
What we offer:
- Dynamic and creative environment within international teams
- The participation in meetups and conferences locally and internationally
- Video games, beer and quiz parties with colleagues
Autonomy is a key to success in Veepee Innovation team. We are boosting the innovation at every step of product development inside Veepee. In order to reach the group goals in the best and the most efficient way, we stick to the feature team-based structure. Hence, most of our teams are autonomous and self-managed when it comes to choosing the tech stack and determining the road map. So, if you are driven by the quality and teamwork, if you want to make an impact, to learn and share knowledge, to be a part of the fast-paced digital environment, apply to the Veepee Innovation team.
Belonging to Veepee, <vpTech/> is one of the biggest Tech community in Europe with more than 1000 IT collaborators around Europe.
From Warsaw to Barcelona, through Lyon, Nantes, Lausanne, Tel Aviv, Brussels, Nice, Amsterdam and Paris, all our projects are developed in a functional environment with a wide skills variety where you’ll be sure to find your place, no matter the technology you want to work with.
If you love to try things why don’t you jump on this new adventure?
Need more info > https://careers.vente-privee.com/en/vptech/