Apply for this job
Founded in 2016 by Mukesh Bansal and Ankit Nagori , Cure.fit is a mobile app that takes a holistic approach towards health and fitness by bringing together all aspects of a healthy lifestyle on a single platform. Cure.fit offers both online and offline experiences across fitness, nutrition and mental well-being through its 4 products, i.e. Cult.fit , Eat.fit , Mind.fit & Care.fit with the aim to make fitness fun and easy
Responsibilities and Duties
- As part of the design team, contribute to building elevated customer journeys and product experiences across desktop, mobile and IoT devices.
- Be the owner for end-to-end visual design for the different apps and websites we make.
- Work hand-in-hand with product team, designers and functional experts from ideation through final implementation of mockups and micro-interactions with engineering team
- Support other functions (content creators, engineers, brand marketers, etc.) in thorough delivery of the designs by defining the guidelines for creation of different kinds of content, defining the style guides with ample detailing, ensuring that different kinds of assets are integrated into the overall experience with ample attention to detail
- Push the envelope on our products’ design by keeping a watch on the emerging trends in design and content
Basic Qualifications and Skills
- At least 2+ years of professional experience in a related field along with a strong portfolio demonstrating past work experience in UI/UX design
- A high experience design bar and product sense demonstrated by past work or by having informed and clear points of view on various products in the market.
- Excellent understanding of the application of colors, composition, scale, grids, typography, iconography, illustrations and photography.
- Understanding of visual grouping and how it relates to information hierarchy
- A keen eye for details and a strong aesthetic sense
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills to communicate complex creative concept clearly and persuasively.
- Ability to define / extract the essence of a brand and work on a variety of assets holding that brand’s essence.
- Past experience designing for more than one screen size - eg. one of the following combinations: desktop and mobile, or desktop and large screens, etc.
- Proficiency in using software such as Sketch, Principle, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator or Adobe AfterEffects
Good to have
- Ability to do blue sky exploratory thinking
- Storyboarding and copywriting experience
- Motion graphics
At Cure.fit, our mission is to “make health easy”. Through our products and services, we want to enable people to significantly improve their overall health, reduce the risk of lifestyle diseases and enable a long, disease free life. We are deeply passionate about health, fitness, and the general well-being and are eager to leverage the power of technology to help people live healthier, happier lives.
In pursuit of this objective, we are always looking for excellent team members to fulfill the vision of building these incredible and innovative products.