Dallas / Remote
This role will report to the Director of UX for Production
How will this role have an impact?
The UX Designer will work with the existing UX team and cross functional partners to improve the overall experience of targeted products within the Signify suite of custom applications. These products will be both internal facing as well as consumer facing and be accessed via web and mobile platforms. You will assist with establishing holistic experience design as a key strategy for their product line(s). You will work with the UX Director and team on user research and usability testing to ensure all designs meet user and client requirements. This position is an advocate for the end-user and helps lead the organization through the internal evolution of their research methods and design processes to make Signify an experience leader in the healthcare sector.
What will you do?
- Contribute to the evolution of experience design methods, processes and approach.
- Participate with cross functional teams on the overall strategy, planning, prioritization and execution for the end-user experience.
- Promote overall competence in design research and strategy.
- Infuse the culture with a user centric, design thinking mindset
- Utilize Sketch/Axure as a design and communication tool
We are looking for someone with:
- Experience working in a software product company, driving design from planning to release over multiple releases
- Strong responsive web design, iOS and Android experience.
- Expertise across some aspects of user experience, including UX strategy, interaction design, user research/assessment, prototyping, visual design, and production delivery
- Understanding of UX research methods and practices
- Comfortable presenting to and communicating with product development teams
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects with varying deadlines
- Excellent organizational, verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge of User Experience in Healthcare Services a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of experience in UX, Visual Design and user research
Signify Health is helping build the healthcare system we all want to experience by transforming the home into the healthcare hub. We coordinate care holistically across individuals’ clinical, social, and behavioral needs so they can enjoy more healthy days at home. By building strong connections to primary care providers and community resources, we’re able to close critical care and social gaps, as well as manage risk for individuals who need help the most. This leads to better outcomes and a better experience for everyone involved.
Our high-performance networks are powered by more than 9,000 mobile doctors and nurses covering every county in the U.S., 3,500 healthcare providers and facilities in value-based arrangements, and hundreds of community-based organizations. Signify’s intelligent technology and decision-support services enable these resources to radically simplify care coordination for more than 1.5 million individuals each year while helping payers and providers more effectively implement value-based care programs.
To learn more about how we’re driving outcomes and making healthcare work better, please visit us at www.signifyhealth.com.