Senior UX Designer
Senior UX Designer
Can you bring creative human-centered ideas to life and make great things happen beyond what meets the eye?
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, diverse perspectives, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a like-minded Senior UX Designer with the experience, passion and skills to help us rid the world of crappy design – one project at a time.
Would you like to...?
- Work on diverse projects, across industries and competencies, to make human-shaped, simple, and valuable solutions
- Conduct user research to identify main user insights and opportunity spaces and transform them into powerful concepts and designs ready for implementation.
- Create user journeys, prototypes and detailed wireframes, with a keen eye for detail.
- Interact with clients, colleagues and external parties to ensure that our UX solutions are conceptualized and delivered with top notch quality
- Work collaboratively and closely with a small team of other designers (research, digital, business, etc.) to create great project outcomes
- Plan and lead UX activities from initial requirements to concept, interaction design and development
- Be involved in projects from start to finish – setting the direction and identifying and solving problems
- Participate in shaping and growing the practice in our region
- Stay updated on the latest developments, trends and thinking – on UX and beyond – and share your knowledge and thoughts with both colleagues and clients
We would like you to be...
- Someone who has the demonstrated experience to work systematically with complex business processes and align them with strategic direction
- A practiced synthesizer and presenter– well-versed in synthesizing primary research, developing insight-driven product strategy, sharing and promoting ideas, and facilitating workshops
- Adept with creating user journeys, prototypes, and detailed wireframes using the latest tools
- Detail-oriented and a defender of good ideas whether they are yours or come from others
- Excited to share your know-how and ideas, both internally and beyond Designit
- A problem solver, with ideas that challenge the ordinary, together with the drive – and the guts – to bring them to life
- Someone with a ‘here to help’ attitude, who absolutely, fundamentally believes that we’re better together
Would you like to join an organization that…?
- Embraces work-life balance – our employees’ well-being remains a top priority for us!
- Introduces weekly and monthly inspiration sessions at the local and global levels, which include speakers from inside and outside of Designit
- Promotes a culture of learning and advocacy
- Works and collaborates remotely. We continue to safeguard the health of our employees, so our interviewing and on-boarding process will remain virtual until further notice
Want to know more?
Check out our open jobs around the world. Just so you know, we don’t have a dress code, but we do have a strict no jerk policy.
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.