Senior Product Designer
We’re on a mission to revive and modernize the American Dream by bringing the homebuilding process online. We couldn't be more excited to work at the intersection of software and the real world. We believe that this is where our society's best progress will come from in the next 10 years.
We're a growing team of seventeen. We come from companies like Opendoor, CBRE, Facebook, , Toll Brothers, etc. We're backed by top investors, including Khosla Ventures, YCombinator, JLL Spark, Sam Altman, Kevin Hartz and many more.
We're not taking a traditional approach, and we're not looking for traditional thinkers. Working at Atmos on the early team puts you at the cornerstone of simplifying the custom home building process and making it accessible to all. We are looking for talented individuals who not only challenge the norm, but challenge us as a team.
* Hunger for solving complex product design problems
* Love crafting complex concepts into intuitive UI/UX
* Interested in growing into a design leadership position
* Have a great aesthetic sense
* Maintain a lofty vision of the future and the drive to execute day-to-day
* Excited about the opportunity to take on an age-old industry
* Looking to get in on the ground floor and own the design process at a growing company
* Bonus if you're interested in interior design, architecture, or urban design
* 3+ years of experience developing products from UX iteration to UI implementation
* Improve the UI/UX of the core platform by creating features that align with the product direction
* Take initiative by defining, designing and testing new features / designs
* Work with Head of product on large product initiatives such as our home configurator interface
* Own design of landing pages for various user-types and partners
* Own the Atmos component library and design system
* Ensure a consistent UI/UX throughout the Platform
* Work on cross-functional teams to design new product segments / features for different users
* 100% Remote (optional office space with local market teams in Charlotte and Raleigh)
* $2k hardware allowance
* Co-working space allowance
* Annual paid offsite
* Medical/dental/vision insurance
* Unlimited PTO
* Paid parental leave
About the Role
Product design at Atmos is about inspiring confident decision-making, providing transparency in a traditionally mysterious process, and encouraging homebuyers to dream while being grounded in reality of building a home.
As the founding designer at Atmos, you have the opportunity to define the look and feel of the Atmos platform and the Atmos design team. You will work directly with our head of product to design the future of buying homes online and our product/engineering team to create the features that move the needle day in and day out.
We have proven our ability to sell and build homes and to move quickly. Our vision of the future is grand. We're looking forward passionate, ambitious individuals to help us to build a strong foundation for what's to come.