Job Opportunity: Our team is seeking a talented UI/UX Designer to work in our Herndon, VA location.
What You'll Get to Do as a UI/UX Designer:
- Design user-centric user interfaces for enterprise web-based applications to provide best end-user experiences.
- Design web pages, graphics, multimedia, and UI Style guidelines
- Create persona village, journey maps, user interfaces, graphics, multimedia, and UI Style guidelines
- Develop wireframes and prototypes in a clean, well structured, and easily navigable format using Adobe CC, Axure RP, Invision, Sketch and/or other relevant tool
- Utilize storyboarding and graphic pre-designs where appropriate.
- Perform user-centered design practices and have an eye for detail
- Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively in both technical and business environments.
- Work as a member of the development team.
- Work independently and efficiently in high-paced environment.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Must be creative, innovative and artistic and passionate about following the latest and emerging UI/UX trends and standards
- Must be a team player with strong analytical skills to understand and translate business requirements to system UI/UX requirements.
- Demonstrated experience in designing and prototyping user interfaces and usability of websites and/or web applications
- Fluent in responsive design, mobile/tablet UI/UX
- Demonstrated experience as key interaction/visual designer of a UI/UX team throughout the system development cycle of successfully launched web, mobile, and/or software applications.
- Demonstrated understanding of web standards and accessible design (508 compliance)
- Experience in using Adobe CC, InVision, Axure and Sketch.
OneGlobe LLC was founded in 2005 to provide quality Information Technology solutions that exceed expectations. We focus on IT System Modernization using agile software development practices and DevSecOps to deliver intuitive and maintainable systems that we help our customers improve their processes and capabilities.
We provide full service IT solutions and have the skill to identify, plan and perform cost-saving steps throughout the system lifecycle to enhance system efficiency, while optimizing the value that we deliver to our customers. Our team has the drive and right mindset to feel ownership on the projects they work. They partner with our customers to give the extra effort sometimes required to deliver success.
We provide highly competitive benefits package to include: extensive medical/dental/vision, 7% of your annual salary toward 401(k), Paid Time Off (PTO), $5K annually toward ongoing education and training, and more. We also have monthly social and tech events!
See additional positions at: http://www.oneglobeit.com/#careers
OneGlobe is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, political affiliation or veteran status.