UX Design Lead
We’re BCG Digital Ventures. Adventure awaits you.
We are an ever-growing global team of the world’s most remarkable entrepreneurs, designers, engineers, venture architects, product experts and investors. We help create a strategic advantage for the most important global companies.
We are assisting our iconic corporate partner to hire a UX Design Lead.
UX Design Lead
This role will be remote. Ideally, candidates will be located in Central and Eastern time zones.
We are looking for an UX Design Lead who is up to the challenge of overseeing a design team while driving the design of world-class digital products and experiences. You are ready to own the definition of strategic solutions, the meticulous details of design systems, and create experiences that consumers love. Your creativity and entrepreneurial spirit will bring radical change and innovation to this industry.
In this role you will:
- Be an advocate for user needs and experiences throughout the design process
- Lead the design, prototyping and build (to ensure design intent is met) of digital products and experiences at all levels of fidelity
- Work with UX researchers to translate generative and evaluative design research insights and implications into meaningful interactions and experiences for consumers
- In addition to wireframes and prototypes using various design tools (Figma, Adobe CS), build deliverables such as concept hypotheses, user journeys, and storyboards that synthesize data into actionable insights
- Ensure brand consistency and coherency across products and experiences
- Design and assist in the facilitation of workshops with diverse stakeholders, from internal teams to community partners, to collaboratively explore domains and challenges, synthesize data, generate concepts, and present work
- Collaborate effectively with multi-disciplinary teams that include members from Management, Marketing, Sales, Solutions Integration, Financial Services, etc.
- Inform the roadmap across the digital ecosystem of products and experiences
You should have:
- A degree in design, interaction design, design planning, human-computer interaction, or equivalent experience
- 8 years of hands-on UX design experience
- Experience leading a design team
- An outstanding portfolio of prior work that demonstrates strong capabilities designing transactional user experiences across a range of different projects
- Experience working in a company with a strong brand presence, and either developing a design system or working successfully within one
- Expert knowledge with the following:
- Design and Prototyping tools such as Figma, AdobeCS
- Brainstorming and planning tools such as Miro
- Additional consideration given for those with the following skills:
- Branding & Identity
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience working in agile and lean environments