Senior Product Designer
What is Candy?
Candy’s mission is to deepen our connection to experiences that delight us. As fans. As collectors. As people creating lives we’re passionate about living. We understand that connection because we’ve chased it since we were kids. We are unapologetic fans and serious collectors who see limitless possibility in the digital revolution that’s disrupting – more like exploding! – the so-called “passion marketplace.”
Become part of the Candy team:
We are looking to bring on a Senior Strategic Business Analyst that will play a crucial role in supporting the explosive growth of Candy. This role is a hybrid of traditional jobs in strategic planning, sales strategy, business operations, reporting, and analysis – requiring a mix of market analysis, account optimization, and business operational support. The deliverables include detailed analytic models, custom performance analysis, building scalable reporting, and packaging findings into presentation-ready content for Candy executives. The successful candidate will have relentless curiosity and possess a passion for creating innovative analysis to identify opportunities. Moreover, this person will excel at extracting insights from data and converting ideas to action.
What you’ll do:
- Design end to end UX & UI for Candy's extended platforms, including our industry-leading marketplace which allow companies, sports teams, researchers and more to interact within the space
- Work closely with product managers and developers to concept, prototype, ship, measure and improve features on web and mobile platforms
- Create wireframes, build prototypes, and deliver pixel-perfect visual designs to grow engagement and improve user outcomes
- Collaborate and share feedback with Candy's product design team to maintain brand consistency across channels
What you’ll bring:
- 3+ years experience as a UI/UX designer with an ability to think in a product driven mindset
- A portfolio showcasing high quality, thoughtful UI and UX work
- Excellent prototyping skills
- A proven track record of working collaboratively and effectively with cross-functional teams. Experience working with international groups and distributed teams a big plus
- Comprehensive knowledge of web and mobile design patterns (and when to break them)
What we offer:
Our team-based culture provides the foundation for people to do their best work and constantly learn and grow. We offer a full slate of benefits, including competitive salaries, stock options, health coverage, and unlimited vacation. Given that we’re an early stage startup our benefits package continues to evolve as we do.
To build the creative, innovative community we aspire to be, we know we need different perspectives and lived experiences. We value diversity and difference and believe that creating a place in which everyone can be their authentic self is the key to our success. Join us to find out what it means to be part of a new blockchain-enabled marketplace for the next generation of fans and collectors. And don’t be modest—we tend to believe people are usually more qualified than they think.