We're looking for a UX/UI designer for our clients' digital products or our own. You'll be part of a multi-talent team and act together with product owners, software and QA engineers, business analysts; discover all aspects of a digital product.
As a UX/UI designer, you'll be translating the functions of a software product into exciting yet effective and easy-to-use UI designs for cross-platform applications covering hand-held devices, desktops, and embedded systems
We expect you to design layouts, color palettes, typography, UI elements, and micro-interactions that convey the product's brand identity.
You will sketch visual concepts such as UX flows, CX journey maps, wireframes, and user interface layouts both on paper and using software tools.
- Bachelor's degree in visual communications design, graphic design, industrial design,
- Minimum of 4 years of professional experience, a proven track record for digital product design for desktop, mobile, and embedded systems,
- Hands-on experience with design tools and software.
Nice to haves and soft skills;
- Experience with agile development and project management practices,
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact with stakeholders and business partners; ability to understand business problems
- Learner for life, self-motivated, self-purposed, self-starter,
- Good command of written and verbal English; we expect you to participate in conversations with international clients over Zoom, Slack, etc.